“Convenient and comfortable”

Info Hotel
Ranked #26 of 39 Hotels in Palanga
“Convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel is fresh, clean and bright and is very well run. Breakfast is set out for the time you say and will never needed to be asked for. The rooms are very comfortable with plenty of space, big wardrobe with hangers, plasma screen TV and plenty of lighting.
It is approximately 5 minute walk from the main street. It is very peaceful and quiet at night to sleep.
I stayed in room 25, upon my arrival I had noticed there were no curtains on the windows, but a see through net. This didn't really trouble me apart from i was getting ready one morning, it was quite hot so I had the fan on and prepared to do my make up in the main room, only to have a male resident from another building adjacent to me whistle at me. This was funny, but slightly embarrassing as you can imagine ;)
I stayed for 7 nights, I would have liked the sheets to be changed at least once during my visit, as I felt I had lost the relaxing hotel feeling. But that may just be an issue of my own.
During my stay I got some bad news from back home, although I am fluent in Lithuanian, the staff all speak English with ease and we're more than good to me during this time.
I had not read the fine print correctly and so they charge your card upon check in. I had gotten my money changed earlier in the week to pay them litas in cash, which I had to then undo and lost money in the conversion, but this was my fault so just for you all yo know this happens. All in all my stay was perfect woth sincere thanks to he staff. I would highly recommend info hotel to you. I will definitely be back. Enjoy your stay :)

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ridgetown
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We stayed in a ground floor room at this hotel. It is within easy walking distance of the pedestrian only street that leads to the Baltic. It is a small hotel but clean and comfortable. The room was spacious and the shower good. The breakfast was one of the best we had.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms do not require stairs.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Jurmala, Latvia
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Info Hotel has a very good location, just a few minutes with a bike to the walking street and to the beach. The hotel is not big and that makes it cozy. The double room we had, was quite spacious, clean and with all the necessary conditions. Staff also was conversant and polite. Only one thing that wasn't good - bikes we rented, was in a poor condition. Overall nice stay there and I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Geneva, Illinois
Reviewed 31 December 2012

The Info Motel is located conveniently on the highway coming from Klaipeda. It is within walking distance of the walking street to the Baltic Sea, the Church, and the shopping area. I work in the school which is just across the road from the Info Motel.

The Motel rooms are very comfortable and clean. As it is very small, the staff gets to know you quickly. They speak English as well as Lithuanian and Russian. There are two floors but I always ask for the first floor. Breakfast is ample with freshly baked rolls.

Room Tip: I ask to stay on the first floor in order to avoid carrying my bag upstairs. There is a parking lot...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business