“My second time here and counting”
Review of Hotel Tilto

Hotel Tilto
Ranked #7 of 88 Hotels in Vilnius
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is the second time that I have stayed at this lovely (and very under rated) Hotel in Vilnius.

As Director of Baltic Imports Australia, I have very good reasons to travel to the Baltic States on a regular basis, and initially chose this Hotel based on reviews that I had read in 2012. Previously, I had stayed at another (very good) Hotel about 5 minutes walk from here in 2009 which was about twice the price.
I was initially a little bit cautious, but the reviews were so good, I thought I would give it a go.

This Hotel offers all that you could possibly want in a Hotel, (with the exception of a fridge in the room), for a very reasonable cost.

It is 5 minutes walk from the centre of Old Town Vilnius - which is stunning, and my favourite city in Europe.

The staff are wonderful, and speak very good English, the beds are great, and the breakfasts are also very good, and included in the cost of your room.

Room Tip: Choose a larger/executive room for more space. I always request room 108.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Troy J

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I am really happy of choosing this hotel for my holiday. Perfect place for communication in Vilnius town. Staff working in hotel is very friendly. Rooms are very comfortable. Sure i recommend Tilto hotel for my friends.

Room Tip: Just ask staff to show you pictures of the rooms
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The hotel is really well located and the people working there are absolutely kind.
Compared to the pictures on the website, is absolutely poorer (you wan't recognize bedrooms and guinness bar i.e.).
The price is, in my opinion, too high for the level of the hotel look and facilities.
By the way, it is very well located and people at the reception really kind.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
2  Thank Elisa O
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My friends and I stayed at this hotel and could not have been happier with our choice. The staff was friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and decent size, and the food was good! Definitely worth what we paid for.
The hotel is in the centre and everything is within a short walk from the hotel.

I would definitely recommend hotel tilto to anyone and cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed at The Tilto Hotel for eight nights in August. Conveniently located on the edge of Old Town, not far from the Cathedral
Every member of the reception team (Gerda specially) provided excellent customer service, again at times when we needed help or had any questions, they were exceptional in going out of their way to help us. The rooms were lovely, very clean and well furnished with very comfortable beds, service was friendly and attentive.
Danute Jurksaitis

We are definitely recommending the Tilto Hotel to our friends and will certainly come back again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My friends and I vacationed here this past summer and we absolutely loved it!! It was in a wonderful location, and the staff were very gracious and went out of their way to accommodate for us. The food was well prepared and the rooms were a good sized and kept very clean. We enjoyed our stay in Hotel Tilto. If you are planning a trip to this lovely city I would definitely recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I happened across this absolute gem of a"home away from home" in Vilnius while looking for accomodation after trip delayed in Vilnius.
The location is excellent ,the staff were gracious, friendly and very helpful in arranging conference calls so I could keep pace with my business issues in Canada .
The hotel was quiet and relaxing and all meals were well prepared and presented and as well were good value for money as was the whole hotel stay.
I plan to return to Vilnius and the Hotel Tilto will be my base as I explore this wonderful area

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business