“Standard business hotel outside Old Town” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva

Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Vilnius
Paris, France
“Standard business hotel outside Old Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Nothing spectacular concerning this classic business hotel.

You have to walk for 15' minutes to get to the center.

Very good breakfast buffet.

NB: convenient location if you're coming from/going to Riga with the Lux Express buses. The close stop is Panorama City. From there, you can walk for about 20'.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank macegordon
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear macegordon,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our central location in Vilnius. Also I am pleased that you enjoyed our SuperBreakfast Buffet.

I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and upon your next visit we could meet and perhaps even exceed your expectations.

general manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

It s a normal business hotel. Nothing special, nothing bad either.
The room was average, clean. Bathroom small but new and comfortable. Facilities in the bedroom for making coffe and tea. Breakfast all right. Staff o.k. without being particularly nice, for ex I found it strange that when I asked for a map they handed it to me without asking or offering to show where the hotel was.

The hotel is not in the old town, you can walk to the centre, around 15 min walk.
I went up to the bar on the 22nd floor for a drink. The view again, it s nothing spectacular, the hotel is surrounded by some not very nice buildings in my opinion. I found the music far too loud, it s not a relaxing place for a quiet drink after work, more a young lad s bar.
In summary, nothing it s bad but nothing special.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view.
1 Thank Alberttinne
Dear Alberttinne,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva. I was sorry to read that your stay was not to your complete satisfaction but may I assure you that I am in the process of following up on your comments with the relevant Head of Department. If I may, I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to let me know when you are returning to the area so I may organise something a little special – I can be contacted via the hotel.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

Big business hotel at walking distance from city centre. Rooms are not very big (I was traveling on business so I was alone, perhaps "real" double rooms are bigger) but the ones on the top floors have a nice view.
The spa is nice and offers a wide range of treatments. Make sure you book directly with them, as it is in the hotel but is not part of the same group or company. For the same reason, don't put any treatments on your room bill, as they will add at least 21% to it (the lady at the spa told me not to do so).
Hotel and spa staff are really nice and helpful with any requests.

Room Tip: The hotel has 21 floors; ask them to give you a room on one of the top floors, the view is nicer. R...

1 Thank Cherrypie_10
Dear Cherrypie_10,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.

We have a good location here at walking distance from the centre of Vilnius and I am happy you could enjoy that. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General Manager.
Durham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

Having had an early morning ferry and then a 14 hour drive to get to Vilnius our party finally checked into the Radisson Blu Lietuva very tired and hungry.

Many of us then discovered that our room keys didn’t work and had to go back down to reception, wait for a free member of staff, explain the situation, get a replacement key and then go back to our rooms.

Having very quickly “freshened up” I then called room service at 23.57 (check the call log Radisson!) to be told that service finished at 23.00 … fine, it’s not 23.00 yet. Yes it is they say. I explain I would have called earlier but I was delayed as my room key didn’t work. Service is finished I am told.

So I get dressed, go to reception and ask advice on how to get something hot to eat. I’m told that the only restaurant / take away of any variety was in the old village a 10 min taxi ride away. BUT (and I quote) “Hot food is available in our casino.” So I go down to the casino in the hotel basement … firstly I have to register before entering (scan of passport and have photo taken), then I have to change money (no Euros or credit card accepted) before discovering the “Hot food” is pre-made sandwiches that they put into a toaster behind the bar.

There are some excellent Radisson hotels with great service & staff … this isn’t open of them.

The lobby, bars etc. all LOOK very swish but in my book that doesn't count for much if they don't have the customer service to back it up.

This hotel seems to be all show & no real customer service.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank A H
Dear A H,

I appreciate you for taking the time to bring your to bring your dissatisfaction to my attention.
I am truly saddened to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion. I assure you that this is certainly not acceptable and the experience you had is not a norm at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva. We do take the feedback we receive very seriously and the lack of Yes I Can-attitude will certainly be addressed with the staff members involved as this is not up to our standards. I had discussed the matter with my colleagues. May I kindly ask you to contact me directly to better discuss the experience as I would welcome an opportunity to restore your faith to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva?

We do hope to have the opportunity to host you soon again and hopefully upon your next visit
we would be able to meet and exceed your expectations.

With Kind Regards,

Woking, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

A good hotel overall, just average meeting rooms, good and extended breakfast!The public areas somehow seem more luxurious and modern than the rooms. Helpful and professional staff. The mall next door is quite convenient for shoping.

Dear bill k,

Thank you taking the time to write the review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our Super Breakfast Buffet, which is indeed a great start for a day. I agree that the hotel's location is convenient for shopping.

I regret to hear you were not completely satisfied with the room. I am pleased to inform that we are currently planning for a refurbishment that will include the guest rooms as well as the bath rooms.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hotel soon again when your travels bring you back to Vilnius.

Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

The hotel is located on the river side opposite to the main new city shopping center, in front of a pedestrian bridge. It is around 15 minutes walk to the heart of the old city and a little more to the castle. The hotel is surrounded by new high rise buildings, a park along the river and an interesting esplanade pre-wall style. The view is nice from rooms on both sides. The bar on the top floor is worth paying a visit. The standard rooms are comfy with little frills. Bathrooms very spacious. The breakfast is excellent. Very good choice of local foods and healthy food. The personnel has always been very helpful. On the downside the gym, absolutely minuscule and reachable only through the main lobby. No swimming pool, which in a hotel this class is a minus.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Dear Srinivasa K,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, Vilnius.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I am happy to read that you were happy with our room product and Superbreakfast.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

General Manager.
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Hotel and staff was good, but they have some commiseration gap with booking .com site.
First I booked and mistakenly cancelled and booked again. She was demanding two rooms booking. which I try to convey but she was very adamant to accept the fact. when I 've shown in my booking web page, she cross checked and convinced. Except this every thing looks good. specifically Restaurant, restaurant staff and view is very good.

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms are good
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear sreevyas,

I thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that we have provided you with high standards of services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.