Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Orbitz.com
US$106
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Grata by Centrum Hotels(Vilnius)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
US$1,049
US$446
1,086 results
All reviewssky barbusiness classgreat views across the citybusiness roomold towngreat hotelacross the riverpedestrian bridgetop floorbusiness tripsoviet eraan upgradebreakfast buffetclose to the hotelmodern hotelnice breakfastcity centre
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Clean, modern and very friendly staff. Sky bar views are spectacular. Not too far from historic center. Rooms are nice and clean although beds are a bit small. Bring cash for taxi's as most don't use credit cards. Overall a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear mrneeves,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.

We have a good location here right in the centre of VIlnius and I am happy you could enjoy that. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva soon.

General Manager.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The hotel was very busy when we stayed here, but anyway we enjoyed the room (especially the view of the city). Also room was clean, well furnished and decent size. Breakfast is good and they also provide gym and sauna (which we didn't use).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Anastasia V ,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Was staying in business class room and got everything i asked for! great choice, perfect stay! although Sky Lounge could be serving food.. Location is not the greatest either, but all u need is across the road. Overall: A!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear MTkiller,

thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our Business Class room and we have provided you with high standards of services .

We look forward to welcoming you back when your travel brings you to VIlnius.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Have been spending many nights at radisson hotels, but this one was different from the others.
Wake up the first day taking a shower, there are missing all the towels in the room.
The breakfast was really disappointing, old precut bread, dry vegetables, poor selection of food in general. (Radisson Latvija in Riga had a delicate, and really grate breakfast as it should be)
There are a small gym in the basment that was good, that is if you know where to fint it, this hotel lacks all signs that tell you where you are.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear ocl85,

We appreciate you for bringing your dissatisfaction in regards to your recent stay with us to our attention. Allow me to sincerely apologize on behalf of the staff here in the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva for the issues you had to face during your stay. We do take the feedback very seriously as without constructive feedback we are unable to constantly monitor and improve our levels of customer satisfaction. I have to admit that the matters highlighted are the most unusual for us and certainly not up to our standards.
I regret to hear about the disappointing experience as we always strive to make sure our guests are satisfied and would return to the Hotel. Unfortunately in this case we have not been able to meet your expectations. I assure you that we do greatly appreciate all of our guests and I am extremely sorry that this did not reflect in our service during your stay. We take great pride in delivering the best possible service to all of our guests and the issues you highlighted will certainly be followed up accordingly by our department heads. May I kindly ask you to contact me directly to further discuss your recent experience with us as I would certainly like to make it right for you?

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon back to the hotel and I hope that upon your next stay we will be able to meet you expectations.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Great breakfast buffet (as well as for lunch), convenient location of the hotel for walks into the old town and a very good gym including a sauna. I was quite impressed by the view from the Sky Bar although we did not stay long :-)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Dusan K ,

thank you for your positive feedback.

I am glad to hear that we have provided you with high standards of services and you were able to enjoy our location, fitness center and the views from the SkyBar .

We look forward to welcoming you back.