“Highly Recommended”

Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Ranked #12 of 88 Hotels in Vilnius
Reviewed 9 May 2014

My return few nights stay was beyond my expectations. Charming hotel, gorgeous newly renovated rooms, stunning Vilnius panorama over the window, welcoming and friendly staff ready to help in any need. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Gerthard R,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at The Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. I am happy to read that you were happy with our renovated room product.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Best Regards
Kestutis Kazlauskas,
General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed here for a weekend and was really disappointed, reception staff abrupt and unwelcoming.
bed OK but beddings were like sand paper so rough on the skin. TV in the room had very little choice for English speaking and picture and sound quality were really poor! shower was not powerful at all water changed from hot to cold! A/C was not bringing in any cold air! breakfast was very poor and didn't contain any fresh items!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Cantab2801,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I am dissapointed to read that you did not like all aspects of your stay.I will forward it to our team and we will address the shortcomings you mentioned.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel is situated directly at the riverside, with an excellent view on the the river and the historical city center. Also the bar I can highly recommend. I had a room at the 20th floor, room was clean and spacious, interior not very stylish but ok. Breakfast was good, staff at the reception exceptionally friendly, also the waitress at breakfast.
Extremely unfriendly was the lady cooking the eggs for breakfast. Maybe unfriendly is not the right word, better impolite! First wrong ingredients for the omelette, not even I got a sorry, second day not even a good morning back, even I was extra friendly.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sebastian S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We highly appreciate your comments. I was disappointed to hear that your recent experience at the hotel did not meet your expectations and I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva has a very good location, amazing services and very generous, helpful and freindly staff. we enjoyed our short stay. Reception staff Oksana was very helpful and went out of her way to help us with purchasing our bus tickets to Riga and printing some business papers for me with no charge to us. Thank you Oksana. Also the breakfast was really good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Planettraveler10
Reviewed 24 April 2014

they gave me a room on the 11th floor, which was v noisy so had to upgrade to a business room.

What happened then is: 20th floor still v noisy but most importantly, NO wifi there!

I call the reception and they tell me that they know it and it is because many people must be connected...?? not really a good answer, considering that the only solution proposed is a cable.
then the guy brings me this loooooong blue cable, which cannot be plugged next to my bed but only next to the desk, basically crossing the whole room....

I look at him and ask:" isn't that plug a bit too far?" and the answer is "well, it's a long cable!". of course the plug wasn't good for my thin apple laptop and they didn't have an adaptor for me so...!

apart from the drunk neighbours who tried to enter in my room and whose smoking (yes) could be smelled from my room, finally the important thing is that at past midnight they give me another room, they kindly help me to move all my stuff and finally at 30 past 12 I can rest in my new (3rd and last) bedroom.

interesting to note: the new room was on floor 21st & there the wifi was working very well..!

needless to say i won't be back next time I am in Vilnius.

shame, because the staff at the restaurant on the ground floor was really nice and helpful and the food was quite varied and good (2 out of 2 breakfasts).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank alguccia

Dear alguccia,

Thank you for staying with us and also for taking the time to give us your constructive review. I am very sorry that you had to room move during this stay due to noise from another room, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I do hope this isolated incident will not deter you for coming back to us as we greatly appreciate you as our guest. Please contact myself directly when returning to Vilnius and I will assist with the necessary arrangements, I can be reached by emailing kestutis.kazlauskas@radissonblu.com

Lookin forward to reading from you soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Liked everything: Friendly staff, all ready to tell-show. Rooms quiet, we did not hear any noise from the neighbors and the corridor. Breakfasts are above all praise! Chef prepared a sweet surprise for my daughter (birthday was)!! Excellent cleaning. Rooms were comfortable, spacious. Excellent working Wi-Fi. The hotel's location is very convenient. Next time, just in this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank maksim d
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I only had 24 hours in Vilnius for a business trip but the location was good. Only a 10 - 15 minute stroll across the river to the old town. The staff were friendly and helpful at the hotel and the rooms modern and comfortable. WiFi was also free and good. I only ate breakfast at the hotel, but that was terrific with a wide and varied selection.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business