“Great Hotel”

Ranked #12 of 88 Hotels in Vilnius
London, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Radisson Blu and was very impressed with the standard. The food was very good and plentiful and the room was clean and provided everything I needed for a short break. I particularly liked the addition of a vanity mirror in the bathroom - a very welcome extra. The only negative was the single size duvet on the double bed! However, the skybar was amazing and all in all a very good hotel and one which I would happily recommend.

• Stayed August 2014
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear LondonJollyholly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on the TripAdvisor.
I am happy to see that you enjoyed your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva and that our product and services have met your needs. I hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Vilnius.

General manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Viimsi, Estonia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I have been visiting this hotel every month for years. It provides solid stable value. Good location and good price. Rooms are of reasonable size and clean. The staff are friendly. The breakfast offering is good. Made to order eggs are my favorite.

Stayed August 2014
Dear ViimsiEric,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and that your perceived value was ideal for your needs. I hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Vilnius!

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very clean! Polite and very professional service. Great food, even some healthy options such as seeds and nuts. I have to tell you I left my charger in the room and the front office manager helped retrieve it for me... but I was disorganised, travelling and all over the place, yet he was constantly in touch with me, called me overseas, emailed me and finally got the charger to me. Honestly I think any other staff member would have given up but his level of professionalism was unwavering! Thank you Tadas!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Dear Katarzyna W,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our TA survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

I truly appreciate your very thoughtful recognition of our hotel team! I have shared your compliments with Tadas, and he was honored that you mentioned him by name. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize him for a job well done!

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Vilnius and I truly thank you for your business and loyalty!

Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

The rooms were small compared to the other Radissons we stayed at. And the pillows were very flat and the double bed had a single doona on it - very strange! The front of desk staff were not very friendly and the location is a little bit far out of time. But it is located nicely by the river and the SkyBar here also has a great view of the city.
The breakfast was very good and it also had an egg station but the chef was not very keen to make what was requested. The first day when we asked for an omelette despite having no one in front of us, he said it would take him 15 mins. The next day when we asked for an omelette he said he could only make fried eggs. It wouldn't have bothered us but it did because he was very abrupt about it.
It had free wifi which is a huge bonus for us, coming from Australia where wifi can be quite pricey at hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Kestutis K, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Wisemonkeysabroad,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the RadissonBlu Hotel Lietuva. I was sorry to read that your stay was not to your complete satisfaction but may I assure you that I am in the process of following up on your comments with the relevant Head of Department. If I may, I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to let me know when you are returning to the area so I may organise something a little special – I can be contacted via the hotel.

Kouvola, Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

This hotel is located in an attractive milieu. The river Neris flows near the hotel building, and the historical old town is within a walking distance. From the rooms of the upper floors there is a magnificent view to the city. It is a must to visit the hotel's famous Skybar on the 22nd floor. The view is just fantastic. The hotel rooms are clean and apparently lately renovated. The breakfast table is abundant every morning. The members of the staff are friendly and helpful. In this hotel you really get a good value for your money. Generally speaking, the price level of Lithuania surprised me positively. Eating in restaurants, for instance, cost only half of what it would have cost in Finland. There are some good shopping centres only a few hundred metres from the hotel.

Dear Matkamies24,

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

When you have stayed in as many business hotels as I have they all tend to end up looking the same. This hotel was of the usual high Radisson standard. Things that were nice about this one were:

Iron and ironing board in the room
A proper fridge where you can chill your water and stop the smelly cheese you have bought to take home crawling down the coridor and upsetting the other guests
They were completely OK when I told them that a wound on my arm had bled overnight and the quilt cover looked a bit nasty
Skyline bar - you have to go up there even if you don't succumb to a cocktail - but the price is worth renting a seat for an hour and gazing out over Vilnius.

Breakfa S t was good. I paricularly liked the hash browns as can't eat break, cakes or pastries.

Dear Moira54,

I thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to hear that we have provided you with high standards of services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

kind regards,

ZAGREB
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The location great, central and close to the cathedral, main shopping streets and sightseeing attractions. The hotel itself is well overdue for renovations. Food not so good. Room service likewise.Service is a littel slow but the staff is freindly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank CALLIS1
Dear CALLIS1,

I appreciate you for taking the time to bring your to bring your dissatisfaction to my attention.
I am truly saddened to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion. I assure you that this is certainly not acceptable and the experience you had is not a norm at the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva. We do take the feedback we receive very seriously and the lack of Yes I Can-attitude will certainly be addressed with the staff members involved as this is not up to our standards. I had discussed the matter with my colleagues and it will help to improve our service. May I kindly ask you to contact me directly to better discuss the experience as I would welcome an opportunity to restore your faith to the Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva?

We do hope to have the opportunity to host you soon again and hopefully upon your next visit
we would be able to meet and exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards,