“Used to be ok. Now it's ridiculous Sushi!”
Review of Zebra Cafe

Zebra Cafe
Ranked #425 of 1,034 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$2 - US$24
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Zebra Café is located in the centre of Tallinn. We offer our guests a romantic and cosy atmosphere. Our à la carte menu contains the best dishes from Italian, French and Mediterranean cuisines. You can also enjoy the fresh pastries and cakes baked in the café. We can also deliver food to your home. In summer, you can enjoy your food on our sunny terrace.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Food way below par for any sushi. Service is terrible. Like deer in headlights when you ask a question. And they charge for anything extra including extra sauce, condiments, anything. Promised myself not to go there no matter how much I crave sushi and the convenient location for me. Cheers!

1  Thank Kris B

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This restaurant was a surprising experience: from the outside, it looked like more like a café, with an uncluttered (but pleasant) modern design interior, separated from the street by a large window display with no curtain. Two menus were available: the first one was sushi-bar like, and another one with more conventional cuisine.

We chose the second option, and weren't disappointed at all! The dishes were really well cooked, almost at a gourmet level. I really liked my sesame-crusted tuna, which was tasty and very well cooked.

Some very good bread was served with the meal, and the service was pleasant. Overall a very good experience ...and a surprise to be served some top-class dishes in what we initially took for a café.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

What else can you ask for, when U choose to go out and eat , it not big, but cosy, good and not loud music , properly one of the best menu I have had here in Tallin, I recommend the foie gras , which is serves hot and sooooo tasty that I had to back and check it agian a few days later, still fabulous , and then they had Xmas dinner menu with lamb file, which I have never had this way before ! Only one way to say it ! FANTASTIC !
Don't miss out on this !

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Cheap and tasty food. I really liked it. But the waitresses were so slow and felt like they dont understand somethings. It took long time until we got our food. And they forgotten our starting bread at first..
Seemed also that some waitresses don't speak English at all.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Had some sushi's here with friends during lounch time. Nice relaxed atmosphere, really good maki-rolls for sheap price.

1  Thank Joni S