“OPA!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Artemis - CLOSED

Artemis
Price range: US$3 - US$31
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: We came from Greece to share our traditional food with you. Besides the excellent food experience, the Artemis tavern will offer you a taste of Greek hospitality and we can offer a glass of ouzo in a friendly atmosphere.
Tallinn, Estonia
“OPA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

I have visited this Taverna quite a lot and I never had a bad experience.. I love Greece so much and in this Taverna I can close my eyes and feel Greece all around me..The chef is Greek and you can note it from the food.. the food is cooked with love and the Taverna is decorated in a typical traditional Greek style...I absolutely love this place and I will absolutely visit you again many times... Filakia polla se olous stin Artemis!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MeritPankratov

Cape Town
“Greek food heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant meal we had tonight!!! Tasty Greek food, freshly made. For starters we shared a grilled garlic bread with tzatziki and a Kihi Spanokotiropita... a wonderful taste sensation! I had Bifteka Artemis as main meal, and this I can recommend. My friend had the souvlaki special and this was a nice tasty twist on the traditional souvlaki! Their secret is truly "in the taste"! Not to be missed in Tallinn!

Leeds
“I wouldn't bother”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

Although the waitress was nice and helpful, and the food, when it eventually came, was OK, the length of time it took to produce the food was ridiculous considering we were the only people in there. The price for what it was, both for the food and the decor, was just too much. There was also a man in there on his own who was just on the phone the whole time, speaking very loudly. Don't know who he was but he kind of ruined any atmosphere there would have been. Disappointing.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Liverpool
“Lovely Greek restaurant - enough food to feed an army!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

We ate here on our last night in Tallinn, so wanted it to be special... it was! We had a 'sharing platter' - we could have fed an army! Delicious!

Visited September 2012
West Yorkshire
“Enjoyable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012 via mobile

Originally reviewed this restaurant 3 years ago after our first visit to Tallinn and we were more than happy to revisit it this time. During our stay, we've had both lunch and dinner sat outside and both meals were up to the standards we enjoyed on our previous visit. Good food, friendly service.