“a great place for family gatherings”
Review of Artemis - CLOSED

Artemis
Price range: US$3 - US$32
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We came from Greece to share our traditional food with you. Besides the excellent food experience, the Artemis tavern will offer you a taste of Greek hospitality and we can offer a glass of ouzo in a friendly atmosphere.
Moscow, Russia
“a great place for family gatherings”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We were invited to a birthday party at this restaurant. I liked everything: nice and homely atmosphere, interior with Greek motifs, great food and huge portions. I advise you to book a table at the window with sweeping views of the Museum Niguliste

• Visited April 2013

Tallinn, Estonia
“OPA!”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I have visited this Taverna quite a lot and I never had a bad experience.. I love Greece so much and in this Taverna I can close my eyes and feel Greece all around me..The chef is Greek and you can note it from the food.. the food is cooked with love and the Taverna is decorated in a typical traditional Greek style...I absolutely love this place and I will absolutely visit you again many times... Filakia polla se olous stin Artemis!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MeritPankratov
Cape Town
“Greek food heaven”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant meal we had tonight!!! Tasty Greek food, freshly made. For starters we shared a grilled garlic bread with tzatziki and a Kihi Spanokotiropita... a wonderful taste sensation! I had Bifteka Artemis as main meal, and this I can recommend. My friend had the souvlaki special and this was a nice tasty twist on the traditional souvlaki! Their secret is truly "in the taste"! Not to be missed in Tallinn!

Leeds
“I wouldn't bother”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Although the waitress was nice and helpful, and the food, when it eventually came, was OK, the length of time it took to produce the food was ridiculous considering we were the only people in there. The price for what it was, both for the food and the decor, was just too much. There was also a man in there on his own who was just on the phone the whole time, speaking very loudly. Don't know who he was but he kind of ruined any atmosphere there would have been. Disappointing.

• Visited October 2012
Liverpool
“Lovely Greek restaurant - enough food to feed an army!”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We ate here on our last night in Tallinn, so wanted it to be special... it was! We had a 'sharing platter' - we could have fed an army! Delicious!

Visited September 2012