“Delicious mousaka”
Review of Artemis - CLOSED

Artemis
Price range: US$3 - US$32
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We came from Greece to share our traditional food with you. Besides the excellent food experience, the Artemis tavern will offer you a taste of Greek hospitality and we can offer a glass of ouzo in a friendly atmosphere.
Badhoevedorp
“Delicious mousaka”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Nice restaurant, with great food and good atmosphere.
I recommend the mousaka with the greek bread and tzatziki.
The waiters were friendly and the location nearby the centre ( but not in the bussy parts) was perfect.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DvS1996
ILIASTallinn, Owner at Artemis, responded to this review, 2 August 2013
Hello,
We would like to thank you for your kind words.
We will always care about the quality and the taste of our food and as our logo says ''the secret is in the taste''. Thank you again for your comment.
Artemis Administration

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Modest fare at not so modest prices”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Very modest food, apart from some delicious aubergine in oil (melitzanes imam if I remember correctly) as one of three starters shared with two colleagues from work. We also had some patates furnu (roast potato slices in a tangy sauce) and some garlic pita bread, that were just average.
We couldn’t decide on a main course and went with the waitress’s suggestion of a grilled meat platter for three persons. At €45 this was both poor value and not very good. There were three decent beef patties, two pieces of grilled pork (I was too slow and my colleagues grabbed them), a couple of pieces of chicken and some sausage. The French fries were supplemented by more mediocre patates furnu and some non descript salad. Not knowing Greek wine, we again followed the waitress’s suggestion but paid €32 for a very average red wine.
Given other positive reviews, we were either very unlucky or chose unwisely but then we did follow the house suggestions. Just felt very disappointed.
This restaurant is a bit off the old town town tourist track but still quite central. While other restaurants were quite full, Artemis had just a few tables occupied and I can't see that changing.

• Visited May 2013
Moscow, Russia
“a great place for family gatherings”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We were invited to a birthday party at this restaurant. I liked everything: nice and homely atmosphere, interior with Greek motifs, great food and huge portions. I advise you to book a table at the window with sweeping views of the Museum Niguliste

• Visited April 2013
Tallinn, Estonia
“OPA!”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I have visited this Taverna quite a lot and I never had a bad experience.. I love Greece so much and in this Taverna I can close my eyes and feel Greece all around me..The chef is Greek and you can note it from the food.. the food is cooked with love and the Taverna is decorated in a typical traditional Greek style...I absolutely love this place and I will absolutely visit you again many times... Filakia polla se olous stin Artemis!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank MeritPankratov
Cape Town
“Greek food heaven”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant meal we had tonight!!! Tasty Greek food, freshly made. For starters we shared a grilled garlic bread with tzatziki and a Kihi Spanokotiropita... a wonderful taste sensation! I had Bifteka Artemis as main meal, and this I can recommend. My friend had the souvlaki special and this was a nice tasty twist on the traditional souvlaki! Their secret is truly "in the taste"! Not to be missed in Tallinn!