“Not very pleasant memory”
Review of Artemis - CLOSED

Artemis
Price range: US$3 - US$32
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: We came from Greece to share our traditional food with you. Besides the excellent food experience, the Artemis tavern will offer you a taste of Greek hospitality and we can offer a glass of ouzo in a friendly atmosphere.
“Not very pleasant memory”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had lunch there and I was not liked the food at all. I ordered some kind chicken with grilled vegetables. To food was added a dressing from honey-mustard and finally this was made all very unpleasant to eat. The waiters was polite !

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Kipparis

Pori, Finland
“Good Greek restaurant”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I had dinner here in with a larger group. Interior was basic Greek style . In menu there were lot of different meat dishes but not fish at all ? Because I don't like much red meat or pork I choose grilled chicken breasts and I order also garlic pita bread as a starter. Prices were quite reasonable. Service was amateurish and clumsy. We waited our doses almost one hour. When I get my chicken there were just little amount of very sweet and sour coleslaw and just plain grilled chicken breast. Chicken was quite delicious. Pita bread was brought after the main course ! It was very salted and big. I could not eat it all.

Maybe this is good place if you like Greek food but it seems that I don't like. Grilled meat dishes are too heavy for me and everything seems to be very salted. Staff is clearly trying to do their best and I I wish good luck to them !

• Visited March 2014
Helsinki, Finland
“Wonderful Greek spot in Tallinn”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My wife and I had been shopping all day and needed a nice spot to have dinner and my wife loves Greek food. We happened by this restaurant and the slogan on the wait staff shirts :the secret is in the taste" was correct! I know that Greek Salad is simple - but I must admit this was exceptional and at first I thought I would not eat the whole salad I had to finish it all! We were there early before the crowds started to hit the restaurants and my wife ordered the moussaka - they chef came to apologized that it was still cooking - and the wait staff recommended the souvlaki - and we both ordered that - it was a very large portion, but tasted so wonderful. So, the secret to this wonderful place is to share a plate if you can since the quantities are large. If you are into Greek food would highly recommend this place!

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Best food in Tallin under; Tallin speculation”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I took a quick trip to Tallin in late August 2013, for 2 days and it's the only restaurant I ate in that was (in my opinion) of top quality while being in the Baltic. Artemis, you are exceptional! Too boot, it's known that your region is bland on food but I must say, you are top rank, even if you were serving a top dish in Greece!

Your new ambience outside your restaurant (so beautiful) and inside (so comfortable with a Greek charm) is definitely inviting. Highly recommend, and truly thank you for your hospitality.

Iias and Loukas (the owners) are gems who care so much about their establishment, their community, and their customers...thank you!! Maria, our waitress was also a darling making this restaurant fit together like a family and treating us like one too!

• Visited August 2013
Oslo, Norway
“quality”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

the owners of the restaurant not only make you feel like home but also possess a great sense of humour. feels like you ve known them all your life . hellenic hospitality and good traditional hellenic cusine with a variety of meat and starters. the decoration is fantastic mixing island and mountain setting. a place i always prefer and come back to as i am frequently visiting Tallinn.

ALEXANDROS-KONSTADINOS