“"Worst food and service in Tallinn" - St. Patrick's”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of St. Patrick's

St. Patrick's
Ranked #331 of 910 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: You are most welcome to visit St. Patrick's casual restaurants in Tallinn, Estonia. If you like friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices, simple and honest food, you will find St. Patrick's as a good place for you. St. Patrick's offers Estonian type of simple food and full bar with draft beers. Our locations are: Old Town: Suur-Karja Str. 8 (House from 15th century) City: Narva mnt 5 (Foorum Shopping Center) Seaside: Merivälja tee 5 (on beach with best seaview in Tallinn) and in shopping center Rocca al Mare. Please find the one closest to your location and let us take care of you. See you at St. Patrick's!
Joensuu, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Worst food and service in Tallinn" – St. Patrick's”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We went to sit and waited and waited and waited.. The waitress didn't come to the table to take our orders, so we went to the counter instead. Terrible experience over all.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Uusikaupunki, Finland
“Good value for your money”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Nice place in the Tallinn old town. I took pepper steak and my wife ate fish and local beers. Both food was excellent. We also ate for start garlic bread and for dessert coffee and ice cream and little chocolate cake. This all cost about 30 euros. Service was prompt, atmosphere nice and staff friendly. We will visit this place again and I recommend this restaurant to all.

• Visited April 2014
Kokemaki, Finland
“Worst service in Tallinn”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went to Patrick's restaurant in Pirita to celebrate my 20th birthday. We booked a table for three and we arrived exactly at time. We went to sit and waited for waitress to give us menu.. and waited.. and waited.. after 10 minutes we got them. Then we ordered and started to wait. We waited 1,5 hours and finally got our starters.. after two hours me and my sister got food. We didn't want to eat because our mom was still waiting. I went to desk and said I want to pay for drinks, we all didn't get our food. Waitress didn't even say sorry. When I asked some questions about the food and drinks, she just said "I don't know", she didn't ask for more information though there were many waitresses on work. The place was really beautiful, but still I won't visit the restaurant anymore. And still I have one worthy of note - the music didn't fit with the place.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Riikka H
Vantaa, Finland
“Good food, low price and quick service”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I took onion rings, special beer, pasta and small dessert and the price was less than 14 euros. Wau, that's cheap :) Food was also good and atmosphrere of the restaurant was nice. Happy service. I recommend this place and will visit again there.

Lund, Skåne Län, Sweden
“Great food, service can be better”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Great old athmosphere in the old town. We had very good pepper steaks, nicely decorated that were served in less than ten minutes. Potential improvement: When guests come in attend to them right away, there were not a lot of guests but we had to go and fetch the staff to be able to order. When serving 4 beers for the price of 3, do not serve all four at once, we could not see our food! Just simple things that will give higher ratings. But I would still come back.

Visited March 2014