“terrible”

Ranked #331 of 910 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: You are most welcome to visit St. Patrick's casual restaurants in Tallinn, Estonia. If you like friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices, simple and honest food, you will find St. Patrick's as a good place for you. St. Patrick's offers Estonian type of simple food and full bar with draft beers. Our locations are: Old Town: Suur-Karja Str. 8 (House from 15th century) City: Narva mnt 5 (Foorum Shopping Center) Seaside: Merivälja tee 5 (on beach with best seaview in Tallinn) and in shopping center Rocca al Mare. Please find the one closest to your location and let us take care of you. See you at St. Patrick's!
Tallinn, Estonia
“terrible”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I was in hobujaama Patricks, My mom went there 30 minutes earlier and ordered our foods. When I got there we had to wait another 20 minutes. So basically the foods took 50 min !? to prepare and the restaurant was not even half full. The potatos were also not even hot. So I had basically 5 minutes to eat before I had to run back to work although it was promised us that the food will be ready in 30 minutes. The food tasted good but I had no time to enjoy it what so ever. I will never go back to this place.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Turku, Finland
“well worth the price”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

How have we missed this restaurant before? I do not know. But their food and service was excellent and the value for money extremely good. We'll be back!

Visited June 2014
Kuopio, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staff doesn't care?”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went to eat. Seemed that nobody wasn't eating, so we asked if we were able to have something to eat. Waitress answered "yes". We sat down to the table, got the menu from the bar counter. We were looking for menus and then the waitress brings to our table "reserved at 23.30" sign, telling nothing (time was 22.45). Ok, that was a sign that we're not wanted there. Didn't ordered and we left hungry to looking for another restaurant.
Too bad.

Visited June 2014
St_Patricks_Estonia, Manager at St. Patrick's, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Quest,

We are very sorry for this situation. It was not our aim to send out this kind of signal, but it turned out not in a nice way, because of lack of our communication. Please accept our apologies. We are sorry.

Best regards,

St. Patrick's
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“lovely food service excellent”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We ate here twice as the food was lovely and reasonably priced and the service was excellent. All the waitresses were extremely pleasant and very efficient. We had 3 courses all of which were served very quickly and would recommend this restaurant to others. Even with a coach party in, the service was very good

Visited May 2014
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We maybe had a bad luck, since the rastaurant had a big reservation for a large group of tourists, that arrived some 15 minutes after us. I really wish that the waitress had warned us about this, since we got our food after a really long waiting...
But that is not the point.
The point is, that the food was poor for most of our group of seven. I really can't go into details of others foods, but if five out of seven people leave most of their food unfinished, that says it all.
My peppersteak (menu says beef tenderloin) looked like it was glued meat, since when cutting, it felt apart as if it was layered from differend parts of steak. Also it most propably was not fillet, but a part of roast...
She waitress did all she could, I have to say under a lot of pressure from the really large (50+) group of Japanese tourists. I just wish she would have told that this is no time to eat here =(
Left us a bad feeling and will not be going back there, although previous exepiences have been better...

• Visited June 2014