We took 2 days in this hotel, and that was amazing.
First, very friendly staff, multilingual. They can speak English, Estonian, Russian, Finnish
and something else that I don't even recognize :-)
The parking is free, that's important for Tallinn. Not a lot of space for that, but I am sure that for the common number of guest with cars it is sufficient.
The hotel is in very silent part of city. You can see the gulf from the room window.
Not very far there is a Estonian open-air folk museum (15 min by foot, 3 min by car), very pretty. To reach the famous Old City by transport , you have several options
1) Free bus from the Rocca-al-Mare supermarket (5 min by foot)
2) Trolley bus
otherwise take taxi or drive your own car
The hotel has a pool with sauna, and Jacuzzi , We used it for free before breakfast – very fine start of day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Rocca al Mare is a modern hotel by the sea. Offering 4-star facilities for 3-star prices, the Hotel Rocca al Mare offers a peaceful natural environment with sea views, birdsong and sunset walks on the promenade in front of the hotel. Hotel offers 36 rooms, an A`la carte restaurant Rocca al Mare with seating up to 40 guests, a health center with swimming pool and saunas, DAY SPA with rooms for facial and body treatments and a meeting room at your convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rocca al Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocca Al Mare Hotel Tallinn