“Best in the baltics, but...”
Review of NOA Chef's Hall

NOA Chef's Hall
Ranked #338 of 1,091 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$92 - US$104
Description: The Best Restaurant in the Baltics 2017 NOA Chef’s Hall is a private and elegant restaurant within a restaurant, which seats 45 people. Chef’s Hall presents a wonderful fine dining experience at the seaside of Tallinn. We offer nine to eleven course degustation menu, which has been composed by Tõnis Siigur and Orm Oja using only the best ingredients in our open kitchen.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

NOA Chef's Hall has very good (Michelin-level) food and a high level of service.
Some amazing stuff is happening in their kitchen, but unfortunately some things were below our expectations.

The menu published on the internet had pigeon as the main meat course, but after seating, we were handed a menu with pigeon swapped for lamb and one dish completely missing (Dim Sum Nordic). This is Estonia - everything happens online here. The menu on the website should be kept updated.

The sommelier was not able to split one wine pairing between two persons, citing some internal policy that they have.
This does not compare well to other high-class restaurants we have visited across Europe (for example, every Michelin-starred restaurant was able to do this upon request). We were able to work something out eventually, but the situation was awkward to begin with. We would rate the wines as 4/5.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I recently went to Tallinn for the first time and friends welcomed me to the city by taking me to dinner at Noa. I didn’t know what to expect and had no expectations but DAMN this restaurant was fantastic!!!!! The dining room was chic and elegant - amazing decorative vignettes combined with mirrored walls and fur pelts on some of the seats set the mood for an appetizing dining experience. My group opted for the 10 course tasting menu and it was well worth the 4 hour time it took to go through it all - we were also having so much fun with the charming Sandor and other staff members we could have stayed even longer. And for such a world class meal - it honestly could compare to other dining experiences I’ve had in New York, Paris and other culinary capitals - the price was more than reasonable. I would definitely come back to Tallinn just for the opportunity to dine at this restaurant again!!! Cheers!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had high expectations when visiting the restaurant on our golf trip to Tallinn. The restaurant was even better, and my husband and I were fully satisfied. The menu was creative without being too experimental. The taste was genuine. One of our group of four found the use of smoke a bit overwhelming, but my husband and I enjoyed the way of preparing the foods in the old original way, e.g. using the open fire more than usual. The restaurant decoration with wood and natural elements as well as the view to the sea are really lovely. Service was impeccable,everything happended as if by itself. When one of us had a little accident, the table was cleaned immediately, effectively and without any fuss. Just in a few seconds everything was normal again. Unbelievably professional service combined with truly lovely taste and joyful presentation of innovative courses gave us a perfect experience. The only tiny minus was that the staff was obviously so used to hearing the praise from the customers, that our comments in the end were received almost with indifference. There was also a good selection of reasonably priced wines. Based on this experience we most highly recommend the restaurant for any special occations, we would love to return!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited Noas chefs hall 3 times, and it has been exquisite everytime. You can experience food with all your senses, they use unique techniques to maximize produce and create something completely new. Recommend this place to every foodie on the planet.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is the best restaurant in Baltics. No more words. The food was exelent. Inovative and very tasty. Not always you are really surprised, but this time was something very very good. Wine list could be more better but we found wine to enjoy. Wonderful!