The trippel we stayed in was confortable and clean. We arrived early in the morning, and got our room at once which was a treat after having to get up in the middle of the night to catch a plane. The beds were very good, I sleps all through the night every night, which is quite unusual when on holidays. The room had coffe/tea facilities, safe, mini-bar and a flat screen TV with a lot of different channels. The breakfast was OK - there could have been a few more warm dishes, but the small pancakes and the bacon were good. We also tried the russian restaurant, which was nice and the food good. The fitness center was very good with a lot of different equipment on quite a big space. I also tried the SPA, and got a wonderful massage. The pool area looked wonderful, we didn't try it though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn