Having travelled all around the world, this is one of the worst hotels in which we have stayed in. It is a very disappointing end to our Baltic holiday having stayed in good hotels in Vilnius & Riga. Other than the young man who spent 3 years in new york, the staff were all surly and unhelpful, not a good recommendation for Estonia. Management need to realise that tourists often gauge a city on staff at the hotel in which they stay. Thank goodness that the staff in the restaurants in the old town were pleasant, smiling & gave great service(thank you trip advisor). The room was small, a bathroom you couldn't swing a cat in), the lid of the toilet seat was dirty when we checked in, no shampoo conditioner or soap (only the soap dispenser on the wall which I loathe) and the tea cups werent washed. Breakfast was very ordinary. The location is ok, just outside the old town. And I have never stayed in a hotel where you have to pay to use the pool (10 euros!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn