This was my 2nd "ladies night out" in Tallinn, where we were in this hotel.
I like the hotel, it's comfortable and sleep quality is ok (beds are a bit too much on the soft side maybe), and they have possibility to combine 2 rooms, so 4 people can be almost in same room. Breakfast is ok, not great but will do. I really like the spa section, pools and saunas, especially seasalt sauna and steam sauna. Service is friendly. Beauty salon was not such a hit, full body massage was quite average and depilation services burned my face.. but overall, I like the hotel, it's a bit to the side from city center, and there is a steep hill between. If you are using car or taxi, it's no problem for anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn