Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn
Ranked #35 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

nice hotel very close to old town and green area. first class facilities many restaurans asian, russian and estonian. Poor information in lobby whats included i.e. bathrobe, slippers, massage included, details to access SPA. Disturbing traffic in many rooms.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stay here as part of a Gate 1 tour. The rooms are very clean with no good view. The hotel is in walking distance to most the site seeing. The tv are not much great with little English to watch. The staff was very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The personal hat the reception desk is always on stress, they treat you badly. One person for big group. I stay 3 nights. All other personal are efficient and nice.
Room are not really clean, you could see the dust everywhere.
The breakfast is a nightmare after 7. 30 am, too much people.
Room haven't any window. No way to renew the air in the room.
I was there with friend for business and leisure time.

Room Tip: No idea but the noise insulation from the street is good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have just got back from a trip to Tallinn half business half (two days) holiday.
We chose this hotel as the event we were in “Selection Italia Baltic” workshop, was scheduled there.
We arrived late due to changing flights, but when we went to our respective rooms we were disgusted.
The lady I was working with found somebody else’s hair in her bed(long and black) , I found my bathroom half cleaned and two single beds although I had booked a double room (double bed) use single.
Of course rooms were changed, but the next day…
The windows didn’t open and no fresh air could get into the rooms (with a fitted carpet full of dust). When the maid “cleaned” the room she propped open the door but it led onto a small closed corridor…again no air…The room was dark and sad with a total of two coat hangers for my clothes.
The next day my friend’s room was not cleaned at all! No change of linen or towels.
The receptionist said the only computer available for 465 rooms was out of order and so I was unable to check my post as I did not travel with my computer. My card key had to be “re-magnetized” every time I came back to my room as it never opened the door without. They told me I was keeping it near a magnet..of course I was not. The breakfast was really horrible no fresh fruit, burnt curled-up bacon and only if you arrived at dawn could you find traces of buns . The only things left at 8 -30 on were pieces of bread. When I asked for something decent they told me everything was finished… and rudely too..
Some of the staff (a porter and one of the receptionists ) were nice, but on the whole they were very unhelpful and spoke obviously about us in degrading terms from the expressions on their faces in their own language in our presence when we tried to complain. I don’t know if the spa was good as I was so horrified by the lack of hygiene that I would never have risked it. We saw nice hotel when we went around but it was too late…..a sad experience all in all…..luckily the organizers of the event were very efficient..not from the hotel of course.

Room Tip: choose another hotel
4  Thank barbara w
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We stayed here as part of a Gate 1 tour of the Baltic States and it adequately served the purpose for which it was intended. The rooms are clean, the water hot, the beds decent but not great, the view non-existent, the breakfast good, the staff helpful. If you're an active tourist who spends no more than 2-3 waking hours inn your room this hotel will fill your needs. if you're looking for terry robs, slippers, hot towels and a TV which provides every channel you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel is located at the base of Toompea Castle and is easily within walking distance of Old Town. The hotel itself is average for European locations with typical Spartan accommodations. The beds are thin foam mats on a box spring and are not comfortable, but I've slept on worse. The room did have lots of closet space with shelves for unpacking clothes for a longer stay. They offer breakfast with the room, which was nice. They have four restaurants in the hotel. While the cafe is convenient for lunch, don't waste your time eating there for dinner. They are extremely expensive and you can get much better food in the many cafes, restaurants, and grilles a short walk away. I did not use the spa, but the conference facilities were nice. They do have free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel which was super for meetings.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

It's positioned as a fancy place but it is not. I bet it only gets its stars because it has a spa in the building as several restaurants. But in reality rooms are old and uncomfortable. I stayed on the 7th floor which I think is the top floor, I had a view to a parking lot and the room was tiny, moreover, the windows were huge and the people living in a nearby building could see everything I do. Besides, the room could only fit a bed and a desk and that was it. The closet was tiny, not even enough to hang clothes for my four day stay. And the air in the room was very dry from the heating. It was very cold, so I had to use the two blankets, but when you turn on the heating it would be so dry, I would get a nose bleed. And it's one of those huge buildings where you cannot even open the window for some fresh air. They position themselves as a four (or three, I am not sure) star, but they only give you dispenser soap in the bathroom. Also the staff was rude and they would patronize you if you need something. Breakfast was quite horrible, the same every day and very few choices, the eggs were inedible and the vegetables seemed to have stayed in the fridge for a while... I wouldn't stay there again as you can get much nicer places for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the newer part of the building
1  Thank OnaBud
Travellers also viewed these Tallinn hotels
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn
von Stackelberg Hotel Tallinn
Nordic Hotel Forum
Nordic Hotel Forum
#10 of 86 in Tallinn

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn

Address: Toompuiestee 27 | Paldiski mnt 4, Tallinn 10149, Estonia (Formerly Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel)
Region: Estonia > Harju County > Tallinn
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Spa Hotel in Tallinn
#27 Luxury Hotel in Tallinn
Price Range: £51 - £113 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn 4*
Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel