Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn is a excellent three star hotel or a humble four star hotel. I guess you should think it's three star so you know what to excpect.
We stayed at room 533, a decent sized junior suite. Everything was excellent in paper, but at hte end the jacuzzi was the only luxurious thing. The suite consists of two rooms and large bathroom and sauna. There is a jacuzzi, minibar, fridge, television, electric kettle. Sounds nice, isn't it?
However, the room was aged, sauna so tiny, television old as my granma and so on. It was a practical family suite, we had room enough for our family (5-year old son). The hotel breakfast was very humble, no luxury at all.
At the first night in the hotel was also a big group of Finnish middle aged lower class charter tourists which made the breakfast a living hell. Other mornings the breakfast restaurant was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel