We have now stayed at the Grand several times, and would stay there again. Go up to the cocktail bay on the top floor at dusk and watch the floodlights light up the Old Town and the cathederals, with a drink in hand!
Excellent service, clean and handy for almost everywhere in Tallin. Use Tallin as a 'Jumping Off' spot for elswhere in the Baltic. You can take the overnight train to St Petersburg or the helicopter to Helsinki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn