Stayed for 3 nights in February 2010 with my wife, daughter and her partner. we had executive rooms on the 5th floor. The hotel was very quiet as it was the low season. The snow was thick on the ground but the hotel was warm and inviting. It must be said that prices inside the hotel are expensive - a 1litre bottle of water in the room was 75EEK (£4.50) but no worse than UK prices. It is a 10 minute walk into the old town. The pool is superb but be careful as 'free' use of the pool is only until 11am, otherwise there is a charge of 125EEK (nearly £8) but probably worth it. The Asian buffet in the hotel at about £18 per head is excellent. There areb pother options in the hotel and unlimited options in the town. All in all a really good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn