“Quiet Place For Dinner”
Review of In Vino Veritas - CLOSED

In Vino Veritas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In Vino Veritas restaurant is situated in the house about what the first written mentioning date back to 1458. It is a small family restaurant the food and drinks choice of which was made by the Italy cuisine loving owner .
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We ate here for dinner and thought that the food was very good. I had Salmon in Mushroom Sauce and my husband had Pasta and Chicken in Cream Sauce. The service was very good and they were very friendly. The atmosphere is cosy and romantic. It is located on a quiet street outside of the main tourist area so the prices were a tiny bit cheaper than some of the other places we looked at.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Goat cheese starter was superb. Prosciuto pizza was with prosciuto cotto ham but still it was really enjoyable. Great service.

Reviewed 22 May 2013 via mobile

We had the pizza and pasta - was very tasty - really enjoyed ourselves. Can't say a bad word about the place.

Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Traveling through Tallinn and stopped for a quick bite to eat. When entering the restaurant the manager did not acknowledge me until I was right under his nose. When I asked what pizzas they served he barked 'no pizza!' Which I had clearly seen on the menu. Overall rude service and inadequate food.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Stopped by here with some family members by accident, to have a beer and a coffee. Wish we had found the place earlier so we could check out the food, will most definitely go back here the next time I visit Tallinn. Incredibly nice atmosphere and friendly waiters. Price for drinks were reasonable.