“Rip-off”

Ranked #66 of 989 Restaurants in Tallinn
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a simple breakfast and stopped to look at the menu. Before I even finished looking at the 1st few items I was sequestered by s guy in a medieval England suit who kept saying they have gadgets and sausages etc. It's very good. Normally I am very independent but he managed to talk me into the place even though it was obvious I didn't want. I asked for rashers, sausages, toast and coffee ONLY. I got scrambled egg, 1 sausage and 1 slice of toast and a miniature cup of extra string coffee. I complained and was told that's what was on the breakfast menu. To make it a real insult it was €11. I paid and walked out. A complete joke, this place. If the guy in the beard is outside and You want to look at the menu DONT, go to the "candlelit" restaurant under the townhall type building. This is the best

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Soups and desserts very very good. Meat cooked well. Service good. Prices pretty fair. Comfortable atmosphere and place to enjoy

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Small, but very home place to sit and enjoy your meal. Good choice of quality wines. The best cod I've ever tested in my life. I was really impressed - delicate and fresh fish. What else can be better? And also this place is a paradise for hamburger fans - true local beef and fresh loaf with vegetables. I’d like to say - cuisine is at the highest level.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

It is located right at the old town square. The atmosphere and decoration is quite modern.

It does not look like other Tallinn's restaurant with waiter/waitress dressed in traditional way.

The menu is with pasta, burger, steak, etc. It seems they did not serve Estonian food. We ordered burger (very good), chicken fillet, duck breast, and salmon. The food quality was wonderful in reasonable price.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

Pretty good place, but there are much better places in Tallinn. But this is the best restaurant at "Raekojaplats".

1  Thank Benutron