“OK Italian food in a sunny terrace”
Review of Karme Kuulik - CLOSED

Karme Kuulik
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Our first experience on this restaurant is from June 2011. Our family had an excellent dinner at the Karme Kuulik; Every food was well prepared, good ingredients and great attention to details. Every portion was huge and especially the desserts were delicious! Overall the restaurant was very good value for money. We left the restaurant happy and thought that we would recommend this place for our friends.

We came back this summer and expected the same quality food and value for money again. The menu had changed a bit. There was more rabbit meat and some of our favorites from last year had disappeared. We orderer salad, pasta ja pizza. Outdoor terrace was still a very nice place to eat, as our child could play at the nearby playground when we waited our food.

This time the food was a disappointment. Seafood pasta had a strange side flavor and the tomato sauce in the pizza was too salty. Salad was ok ja so was the creme brulee which we ordered. I wonder if the kitchen had had turnover since last year?

There are newer reviews for Karme Kuulik

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Was walking along and saw their patio. Sat down and saw that had a gorgonzola and snail rissoto. Plus a pasta carbonara. My wife ordered the latter and I the former. Mine was just bad how else can I describe it. Onthe other hand the paste was terrific. What a difference.
Anyway nice patio be careful on food choice service Ok but

1  Thank elridder
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Fabulous food and great rosé! I was positively surprised by this restaurant! Very good service, food and nice to sit outside in the summer.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

A genuinely beautiful Italian meal, with great attention to detail and absolutely superb ingredients and cooking. Carapaccios of beef and salmon were exquisite, snails in gorgonzola sauce a revelation, and the pot roast rabbit was excellent. Beautiful creme brulee to finish, and the 2008 Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, at an astonishingly reasonable price, was the perfect accompaniment. Very highly recommended.

1  Thank strollingplayer
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I have visited Kärme Küülik several times. What makes me come back is the good food and the warm atmosphere of this beautiful little place. I have been eating here with my significant other as well as with my small child, and every time the experience has been wonderful. The bread is too salty for my taste but the food and desserts are more than good! You might want to reserve a table in the evenings on weekends because the restaurant is small and sometimes full.