“Good solid Indian food in a warm pleasant atmosphere”
Review of Masala

Masala
Ranked #694 of 947 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Oklahoma
“Good solid Indian food in a warm pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

The location is ideal, in the center of the old city. We are picky about our Indian food and found it quite good, if anything might be said, we like our raita a little less thin. However, the lamb kebabs and the vegetable dish were quite good, as was the Kashmiri naan. The value for money was good as well.

Visited March 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Very good food.”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We tried 2 veggie dishes and one of us ordered the Chicken Tikka. All of it was hot, tasty and well prepared. A welcome, warm respite from the cold, pelting rain outside. Service was a little indifferent, but we were there relatively late for lunch and maybe they just wanted to read or take a break? In that weather, I would have enjoyed staying in bed, so, I can understand.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank itchyfeetRTW
Dartford, United Kingdom
“evening meal”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

just visited masala restaurant after a night out ,service was ok ,food was not the best quality ,my wife asked for little spice in her food and had a large amount ,the nan breads were crispy and broke up very quickly .the hot wine was very good but overall only average restaurant and quite expensive

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Andyt1961
Moscow, Russia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The finest and authentic cuisine, must visit!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

I found myself in Masala accidentally and am very happy about it! Unfortunately I wasn't that hungry, so I didn't finish chicken filet in mango-curry sauce, which was delicious! I started with Tom kha, which made me breathe and feel warm after cold rainy streets. Indian masala tea was also great, not too spicy, not too milky ;) even water with mint and lemon added into the glass tasted better, than ever! Special gratitude goes to the excellent service by Rana, very caring and friendly. I would highly recommend this place to all Asian food lovers!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lovelymishka
Tallinn, Estonia
“Masala Restaurant in Tallinn - New Location in the Heart of Town”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Same quality, which is very high, in a much better location - right in Tallinn's historical center -, and excelent service. It is even cosier now.

• Visited November 2013