“Freaky place”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 8 May 2014

The same atmosphere as Teplo in Saint Petersburg. We didn't eat but tea and cakes. 10 pm no any free place.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

It was a second time for me, third time to my friends and we were all disappointed.
Tasteless food, small portions, overpriced and terrible service!
As a local I can only suggest - don't go there!

3  Thank Roosi13
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My friend manage to found this place which is very localise. Stepped into this cafe, didnt know it was so spacious because it look kind of small from the entrance. The different room symbolise different theme of the cafe. Every room looks great. Food wise was good because we are hungry.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great food and drink, excellent service, beautiful people. I don't want to leave. I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

So funky and relaxing place! Just a great price-ratio. Yammy cakes, next time will come and have a full menu!