Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
US$139
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Park Inn
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$216
US$135
US$120
1,758 results
All reviewsrooftop barold towna business class roomtop floorbreakfast buffetthe upper floorsquality hotelnice hotelrooms are spaciousbusiness tripcorner roomthree nightsmin walkmini barharbourgymestonia
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Spent three nights here: very helpful and friendly staff, very comfortable and clean rooms. A rare case, when the ironing desk (with iron!) was inside the room, though it took some time to understand how the hell the thing works. :)

The location is great - the fascinating old town is just 10 minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel building itself is visible from almost everywhere in the town center, thanks to its height.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
TallinnGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear bektour,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and tell others about your stay with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Tallinn.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back to Tallinn and our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I chose the Radisson Blu to stay at on the night before my wedding. The staff took great interest in this and were very helpful and friendly at check-in and during my stay. Given the special circumstances I was even given a business class room on the 22nd floor which was a nice gesture from the hotel.
Most of my side of the family were staying at the Radisson Blu and everyone seemed to be well taken care of. The younger generation settled at the rooftop bar on the night before the wedding, from which there are beautiful views over the old town.
Every aspect was taken care of. I had the hotel iron my shirts before the big day, the valet parking took good care of the hired car for the wedding and at the breakfast buffet you could find cooked breakfast, cereal, fruits etc.
The rooms and the interior are not as swanky as at the neighbouring Swissotel, but I believe the staff made up for this with their helpfulness. In addition the Radisson Blu is slightly cheaper.
The hotel is ideally situated 15min from the old town and easy to reach by car (as it's not in the old town).
The views from the rooms towards the port and the old town are great. I can recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have a convenient and friendly stay in Tallinn and is not looking or a traditional old town hotel.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views. Specify if you would like to look towards the old town or the port when booking.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Mark27Ldn,

Thanks a million for such a wonderful review. Your comments mean the world to us and we are delighted that we played a part in your big day.

Hotels are there to try and make life as easy as possible for people and I am delighted that we achieved this in the run up to your wedding.

On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, thank you sincerely for both choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to tell others about your experience.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We stayed for a single night at Radisson Blu Tallin, having arrived in the overnight ferry from Stockholm. Our choice was based on a significant discount that we had for this hotel, and on the positive TA reviews.

The good:

- Check-in process was very efficient. Staff were friendly, and gave us the room early (10AM). This is very appreciated, especially if you travel in one of the overnight ferries from Stockholm, which arrive at 9AM. Of course, the hotel cannot guarantee an early check-in in all cases, so it may be a good idea to contact them beforehand.

- Breakfast is buffet style, and the spread was very good.

- Wi-fi was available both in the rooms and in the common areas, with acceptable connection speed.

- The rooftop bar has really nice views of the city. Prices are not low by Tallin standards, however. If you want to stay away from cigarette smoke, your only choice is to go to the outside area (I'm not sure how this is handled during winter time).

The not-so-good:

- The room we were assigned (#1517) was clean but very outdated, and by 'outdated' I mean both the furniture and the bathroom. Bed was a bit too soft for me , but this is not a complaint. The TV looked like it was from the 1960s. I mentioned this upon our check-out, and I was told that many of the rooms have been renewed, and that the remaining ones will be upgraded during the next few months.

Regarding location: hotel is not in the old town, though it can be reached through a fairly pleasant 15-mins walk. As for the cruise terminal, it is located 20-25 minutes walk from the hotel (times are estimated for summer time, with pleasant weather).

I'm giving 3 out of 5 to this hotel on my personal scale, mainly due to the outdated room and bathroom. Actually it would be more like a 3.5, but definitely not 4 out of 5. However, I know from previous reviewers that other rooms are in much better condition, and I trust the hotel staff in that all the remaining rooms will be upgraded in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hernan_y_Tina
TallinnGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2012

Dear Hernan_y_Tina,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us in Tallinn.

I feel your review is very fair and as promised to you by the team, we are currently working in the renovation of the bedrooms and then public areas of the hotel.

The new rooms are a product that we know will delight all travellers with state of the art T.Vs, modern and stylish furnishings alongside a specially designed bed which will guarantee the best night's sleep.

I appreciate your comments on our team and services also and really look forward to you returning to stay in a refurbished room upon your next visit.

Please do not hesitate to contact me so that I can assign this room personally.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Stayed at the Rad Blu in Tallin for 4 nights in early September 2012. Had emailed ahead to say we were celebrating a special anniversary and we would love to have a room on a high floor because of the view. On arrival , we were allocated a Business Class room on Floor 22 with the best view of the Old Town. Lovely room.... comfortable beds , modern bathroom with loads of extras and a Nespresso machine with coffee sachets. Could not have been better. Only slight surprise was the 1960s TV which struggled to respond to the remote but we were in the room so rarely that it was not an issue. There is also an ice-machine on every floor beside the lifts.
Breakfast was fab. Everything you could want from coffee and toast to the full cooked breakfast with fab roast potatoes. Reception staff could not have been more helpful. Old Town is just about a 10 minute walk from the hotel so no need to look for public transport. Reception staff also helped us by phoning restaurants and walking tour companies for us , although everyone we met spoke very good English.

Room Tip: High floor on even number rooms .
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

Dear GlasgowPopy,

Thank you so much for a wonderful review and the fantastic photos. We are delighted that you enjoyed your Anniversary at our hotel in Tallinn.

On behalf of the entire team, it was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to welcome you back to Tallinn and indeed our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Again I stayed in this perfect hotel in Tallin! I've been in this hotel more than a ten times and it's always nice to come to spend nice weekend. Service is very good and friendly, location is excellent, and restaurant on 24th floor is perfect!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
TallinnGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Dear Druidi,

On behalf of the team and myself, thank you sincerely for taking the time to write a review and for such high praise.

We are delighted that you continue to enjoy your stays with us and hope to welcome you back again and again.

With kind regards,