“Superb!”

Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
Ranked #9 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 12 February 2013

My recommendations: very nice service-minded people, thus excellent service, good kitchen, wonderful view from the room window and panoramic view from 24-floor restaurant Lounge24.
They retrofit their rooms, which are already in good shape.
This hotel is located conveniently in middle of the city, near to the medieval, very exciting Old Town (a pleasant 5 min walk).

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with clever-hotels.com
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Dear Fuso M.,
on behalf of my team and myself thank you! and..

Arrivederci alla prossima volta!

Reviewed 11 February 2013

Great hotel, breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Nice big rooms. Close by for centre of town. Handy for the ferry to helsinki. Airport not too far and easy to get to/from by bus. Try some of the honey meads in the old pubs in the old town, excellent.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Andrew2011edinburgh,
I am delighted to learn from your positive words that we were able to make your stay comfortable and positive, from the part of my staff and myself I wish to see you soon again in our beautiful city and hotel!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

A nice clean hotel, although the business class rooms have seen a lot of ... business and would welcome some refurnishing. Good WiFi connection and excellent breakfast.

A very good location for both business and leisure.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Dear Lucian T.,
thank you for your comment and useful suggestions, in fact I am very happy to announce you that we are renovating our hotel and very soon we will be able to provide our customer with a new incredible product! Come to check us up again !

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Ok:
- price level
- rooms
- bar (very empty :)
- business ecosphere: conference and large/medium mtg infrastructure

Resume: will stay here again

Room Tip: Ask for highiest floor to stay for better view
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Dear Konstantin T,
we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us! On behalf of my team and myself I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having visited us and our beautiful town and hope to see you soon back in Radisson blu Tallinn!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Great location, 5min walk to old town, rooms have amazing views over the city and can see the sea. Top floor bar has great views. Hotel is reasonable, standard for radisson around £120 a night. Friendly and efficient in front desk. Downstairs bar is fine to start the night off, all in all ideal.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Ross7979,
thank you! for your positive comments, we wish to welcome you again in future occasions, maybe in summer? my staff and I thank you again for having visited us and wishes to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Definitely i can say that this hotel was one of the best hotels I ever saw. We stayed there for a few nights in Tallinn and were very happy of that place. Prons: Amazing comfortable rooms, good service as always in Radisson brand and very nice view from our room. Cons: Only two and(for example) it was Wi-Fi connection. It wasn't working on our 20th floor. When i wanted to get the access to my internet i had to go downstairs. Second quiet negative thing was our room which was for smokers. They hadn't got any room for non-smokers at the moment for us. But anyways it wasn't very important, because we loved this hotel and were happy of our good time in this place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Dear Espanolrebel,
On behalf of the team and myself I would like to thank you for your positive comment and suggestions, we are currently working to resolve the minor issues you were talking about. I really hope that you will able to come back and visit us in the near future and enjoy the beauty of Tallinn in summer.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

I´m an old Tallinn-visitor and I wanted to try a hotel outside the center. First thing I have to say: If U wanna go to Talliinn on wintertime U choose a hotel in center: Viru or Nordic Forum. OK. We took Radisson Blu. We walked a well-known route from C-Terminal to Radisson, got a good check-in service and everything. The hotel has a good view, but not the best one. Hotel has a 24th floor bar with wiews over the town, but in the wintertime there was nor wiew nor athmosphere. The breakfast in the hotel was ok, rooms were clean and so on. But I have to complain the renovation and drilling which was on and on also on sunday. I understand we were there outside the tourist season, but still drilling was interrupting us. In the hotelrroom it was also cold. Im not gonna visit that hotel in Tallinn again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Gilles T, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Dear Karaleva83,
first of all let me thank you for your suggestions and comments, I will look into your inquiries and find a solution in relation to the discomfort you had. on behalf of myself and my team I would like to apologize for the inconvenience we created you and hope you will give us other chances in the future to show you that this was just an unfortunate occasion.