+ Very good location, nice public areas, rooms quite well furnished, meeting facilities had plenty of room with lots of light, friendly staff both in reception and restaurant, quite good variety served at breakfast, also options for vegetarians
- Poor sound-proof, noice got into rooms both from corridors and the casino located just accross the street. Wall-to-wall carpet smelled very dusty in the room. The airconditioning was extremely loud. The door of the shower was really tight, hard to open. The room key cards didn't work well, they had to be re-coded at times during stay. At dinner some sharp plastic object was found in the risotto portion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- My City Hotel is a charming and welcoming little hotel located in Tallinn's medieval Old Town. Hotel's interior is light and provides best pieces of Italian modern art - among other well known artists gigantic paintings of Antonio Pedretti in our lobby area. My City Hotel is situated right in the heart of city - just few steps from the Old Town Square and most tourist attractions. Hotels convenient location is perfect for those who want to explore Tallinn by foot and who prefer to enjoy good shopping, gourmet and entertainment close to hotel. You are also very welcome to visit our Mix Restaurant for delicious dinner or lunch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your My City Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina City Tallinn
- Domina City Hotel Tallinn