“Centrally located”

Ranked #7 of 82 Hotels in Tallinn
Malmö, Sweden
“Centrally located”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed for one night at the My City hotel, which is situated right on the border to the old town of Tallinn. Nice hotel and rooms, especially liked the little duck in the bathroom. Really appreciate the free wifi as well!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Wonderful hotel in a very central location in the old town. I recommend the upgrade to superior room. The room we had was really nice and nice. A very smart choice compared to the more well-known and and more expensive hotels in the old town. Highly recommended!

4 Thank Jar670
Tampere, Finland
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We spent four nights at My City Hotel and quite enjoyed our stay. The location is excellent, just inside the Old Town, and the hotel was attractive (decorated in the Italian style) and comfortable. The room was well-equipped (including wi-fi) if a bit noisy at night and the breakfast was a nice spread with something for everyone. The downstairs bar was a nice place to have some evening tea or drinks. The day spa next to the hotel has fairly reasonable rates and a good masseuse.

Service was friendly. I only have minor complaints - the bathroom door's lock jammed and they came to switch a light bulb *after* we had checked into our room. When we had to depart before breakfast started on our last day, they gave us a packed breakfast to go, which would have been nice if it wasn't such an odd mix - a boiled egg, two pieces of fruit and a ham sandwich (I'm a vegetarian, but I guess that's on me for not specifying that) and nothing to drink. Still, it was a nice place that I wouldn't mind visiting again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top (5th) floor have some wind noise but nothing from the street, no view though.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel wellcomed us warmly and treated us with a complimentary drink because our rooms were not ready. We were very happy with the standard, service, cleannness and the location. Nice bar next door, irish style but stylish.

Tallinn, Estonia
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We have a nice visit in My City Hotel 14.03.2014. Room was comfort and clean, hotels location is exellent in heart of oldtown. Staff was friendly and helpfull. Good breakfast in nice breakfast room. Best hotel ever in Tallinn.
- Jari, Vantaa, Finland

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paula A
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The hotel is very well located, in the skirts of the old town. This is a plus as it is easily reached by taxi or public transportion and not noisy as other hotels can be in the middle of the old town. Rooms are comfortable and breakfast is ok. It is a little pricey if compared to other hotels in the baltic region.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Pori
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My City Hotel was very good experience in every respect. The location was main reason to book in this hotel.
Taxi cost about 5 euros from harbour if you take official taxi.
The hotel is situated in charming old town and it is also very close to Estonia Theatre. (We had ballet tickets). Our room was standard room; pretty small but tidy. (dark side was the noice from night club across the street)The breakfast was good.
Staff was friendly. We also ate dinner in my city cafe one evening and food was value for money. This hotel is good choice in Tallinn.

1 Thank Catino