“Good location”

Ranked #8 of 82 Hotels in Tallinn
Moscow, Russia
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

Good location in Tallinn old city centre, the room was clean and comfortable, the staffs were kind and friendly. I will chose this hotel again on my next visit to Tallinn. But there are two things need to be improved. They are: The extra bed my daughter used was broken, couldn't lock its leg. The breakfast was ok, simple and good taste. But Instead of canned fruits, a few kinds of fresh fruits would make the breakfast much better and 12 euro worth.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

My City hotel is a wonderful hotel in old town which is perfect for exploring the town. The rooms are lovely with free wifi, good breakfast and excellent service. I had asked them if we could stay longer next day as my daughter was not v well, I did not mind paying extra and they arranged for us to stay 3 more hours which was great help. They stored our luggage for us after check out and the staff kept my scarf, hot bottle which we forgot in the room when we went to pick up our luggage. I definitely recommend My City hotel for the perfect location and they went way beyond to help us. A big thank you to all the staff.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

At reception they tried to upgrade our room offering things that were complimentary anyways.
We didn't have our room cleaned and when returned to hotel in the afternoon we let front desk now. They said it was too late as housekeeping had already left and just gave us a cold 'sorry'.
The room was just ok, not so impressed by what is said to be a 4star hotel.

• Stayed April 2014
Malmö, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stayed for one night at the My City hotel, which is situated right on the border to the old town of Tallinn. Nice hotel and rooms, especially liked the little duck in the bathroom. Really appreciate the free wifi as well!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

Wonderful hotel in a very central location in the old town. I recommend the upgrade to superior room. The room we had was really nice and nice. A very smart choice compared to the more well-known and and more expensive hotels in the old town. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

4 Thank Jar670
Tampere, Finland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

We spent four nights at My City Hotel and quite enjoyed our stay. The location is excellent, just inside the Old Town, and the hotel was attractive (decorated in the Italian style) and comfortable. The room was well-equipped (including wi-fi) if a bit noisy at night and the breakfast was a nice spread with something for everyone. The downstairs bar was a nice place to have some evening tea or drinks. The day spa next to the hotel has fairly reasonable rates and a good masseuse.

Service was friendly. I only have minor complaints - the bathroom door's lock jammed and they came to switch a light bulb *after* we had checked into our room. When we had to depart before breakfast started on our last day, they gave us a packed breakfast to go, which would have been nice if it wasn't such an odd mix - a boiled egg, two pieces of fruit and a ham sandwich (I'm a vegetarian, but I guess that's on me for not specifying that) and nothing to drink. Still, it was a nice place that I wouldn't mind visiting again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top (5th) floor have some wind noise but nothing from the street, no view though.