“Great place”

Ranked #7 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Rusko, Finland
“Great place”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This place was great and beautyfull. Rooms was very good and clean. Breakfast was ok. I think that I don't miss nothing but my husband miss bacon. Stafs was ok but they don't smile very often.
I think that this place was good

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here in winter and it was great.
The location is perfect, just a short walk to the town centre.
Our room was great, clean and a good size.
The staff we're helpful and friendly and the hotel was a good price.
The breakfast was ok, good enough but I wouldn't rave about it.
I'd definitely recommened staying.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed here for two nights in June 2014 and was really pleased. The location is fantastic, the building is beautiful and spotless and my room was great, with free wi-fi and a really nice bathroom. The breakfast was fabulous and the staff at the bar/restaurant was very helpful when I needed to eat something in a rush. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank MarinaLaura
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thank you for our 5-night-stay in My City Hotel in Tallinn - we had good time and the hotel was very nice. The staff was very friendly, the room was nice and at breakfast we loved the nice sweet porridge! :)

And even if the weather was mostly rainy, we got to borrow big umbrellas so the weather didn't stop us from going out.

The location was best - easy go to the Old Town and as easy to go to the modern part of town, and to use the public transportation.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Location, great. Facilities - great. had a reent three day stay and was plesantly surprised with the overall facilities complared to the other places we were stay during our trip. Room was facing the square on the 4th floor and had no problems with the location. Most facilities inthe room were fine (we had two sngle beds together, not ideal, but was ok). Room was clean and spacious. Location was terrifiic in the "old town' and was very convenient - would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Room was facing the square and there was nothing negative to report.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I recently stayed here for three nights with my partner. We knew Tallinn had a medieval old town so we decided to splash out a little more and stay within the city walls. We are glad we did - the room was like a palace compared to our previous accommodation in Russia. Only downside was that the king sized bed was really just two singles pushed together, but OTOH they were extremely comfortable. Although there are bars and a casino nearby, we found the double windows to be very effective in blocking out street noise. Because medieval towns are walkable, everything we needed was a short distance away including many nice restaurants, ATMs, public transport and of course tourist sites. Not really much to fault here.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

By usual European standards, I would consider this a good 3-star. Location is very convenient but, as in other reviews, very noisy outside as it is next to a casino.

Our room was very small and but had an adjoining door - the walls were so thin, we could hear the person next door merely clearing his throat. One evening, when he hit his light switch, a light came on in OUR room!

Breakfast was ok, not great quality, tiny paper serviettes...
Friendly, helpful staff.
Paying for use of the sauna should not be charged, this is usually free in hotels. Tea/coffee in the room would have been good. Great to have free wifi though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple