Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$218
US$122
US$113
  • Breakfast included
All reviewszen roomjacuzzi bathold townnice hotelmin walkmain roadshopping centretea and coffee making facilitiesspoke good englishhotel restaurantstandard roomvery nice staymini barporridgenice breakfastspa treatmentslong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I spent 3 nights in the Kreutzwald Hotel in Tallinn in January 2011, and was very impressed with the experience. Of course at that time of year it was quite quiet, which meant there were very few fellow guests at the breakfast tables. The breakfasts were superb, and I was able to help myself to a very wide range of hot and cold food.
I travelled by bus in from the airport, and the hotel was easy to find being fairly central, and very handy for the old town. The staff in the hotel very helpful with advice about how to get about town and back to the airport by bus,
My room was very comfortable, and I would thoroughly recommend the Kreutzwald Hotel to any traveller with unpretentious tastes.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Friendly, helpful and professional staff. Lovely interior. Good location - less than 10 minute walk to Old Town. The breakfast had good variety and the restaurant had good food at good prices. I would stay there again any time.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2011

The Kreutzwald Hotel in Tallinn was an absolutly great hotel. I was travelling with my wife in a tour group and stayed for two nights in a superior room. The room was spacious enough and the best thing was that it had a computer which you can use free of charge. We also enjoyed a massage that we ordered. At first sight it the spa did not impress us very much, but the quality and price of treatments was excellent. Overall it was a good experience and i would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2011

We booked the hotel in April, after research it, giving the hotel two months notice. It was treat from my mum for me as I was finishing my exams. On arrival we were amazed by Tallinn's beauty, and were really excited to reach the hotel. When we got to the hotel we were greeted by a friendly receptionist, however it was explained that the hotel was overbooked and we would be moved to another hotel. We were not to pleased however proceeded to our new hotel. When arriving at our new hotel we realised that it was a large chain hotel that had hundreds of rooms, this was something that we did not want. They too had a spa however the prices extortionate compared to the Kreutzwald, which we had originally budgeted for and therefore we were not able to have any treatments carried out. A spa break was the main importance of this trip and we were unable to have any treatments. We were both very disappointed as surely a room would have been kept aside for us after 2 months notice! But obviously not, this hotel does not put the customer first!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank amykim123
Reviewed 5 June 2011

Lovely hotel with excellent staff. The hotel has two restaurants, 1 Brazilian style and 1 traditional, both are very good and great value. The Zen rooms are well equipped with a proper jacuzzi and free internet. We have stayed here twice and like the location as it is about 10 minutes walk to the "old town" which is just beautiful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple