I have nothing what so ever to compain about, Old Town Meastro's had everything I expected and more from a three star hotel: spacious clean nice rooms, friendly and helpful staff and a fantastic location right in Tallinn's old town and close to the opera house (where we saw "Swan Lake"). My partner and I were very impressed by the breakfast, given that it's only a three star hotel. Our room faced the inner courtyard and was thus spared from disturbing noises coming from the restaurants and bars on the street outside. We payed €52 for a double room (none refundable), which it think is fantastic value! I will, without a doubt, strongly consider staying here during my next visit to Tallinn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn