The location is perfect if you don't have windows to the strip club.
The furniture in the room need to be renovated. The room by itself is clean and spacy.
The breakfast is poor and low-quality.
We used the room as a place for sleeping. If we have spent more time indoor it would have been uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn