One can not have it all: central location usually means noisy. And this hotel is central.
Location is fantastic, no doubt, for sightseeing, eating, shopping. However, if you wish a romantic getaway, better avoid centre of the city.
Breakfast is reasonable and they serve it from early (early!) morning, which is suitable if you have an early plane/train/ferry to catch.
Somewhat dirty carpet in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn