Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia
US$139
US$137
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$135
US$120
Orbitz.com
1,170 results
All reviewsold townsuperior roomtop floorsliding doorswimming poolbusiness tripnice hotelfree wifibusiness class roombusiness hoteldepartment storegreat roomlobby baran upgradeshower curtainby footbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 20 February 2011

The service was really slow in check-in, check-out and in other situations. It took almost 15 minutes to check-in even when there weren't that many quests checking in.

The worst part of our stay at the hotel was the breakfast. The hotel was almost fully booked and it was really hard to find a place to sit.

The quality of rooms was very good and they were very clean.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2011

On arrival we were welcomed straight away and checking in was done very quickly. My room was on the 19th floor, which meant I had a great view of Tallinn. When I opened the door to my room, It was obvious some thought had gone into the interior design. The bed I had was very comfortable. The bathroom only contained a shower, which was all I needed. All the complimentary bath soaps were on offer. A great room.
The restaurant in the hotel (senseo) was good too. Very good food at reasonable prices (for Europe, not for Estonia). I also tried the local beer, A.LeCoq. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a refreshing drink.

A great hotel. If I went back to Tallinn, I'd stay here without looking anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2010

This hotel has a fantasic location in the business centre, yet very near to the old town. The airport is only 5 km away, so one can get a taxi at low rates. It is easy to find, since it is a tall glass building that stands out. The staff is very polite and speaks english well. I was given a room on a higher floor with a nice view. The bed in the room was the best bed I have ever slept on. The mattress was SO GOOD. Another plus was the awesome breakfast. The hotel has free parking and free wifi, that makes this hotel a perfect choice. I would definitely stay again. Six stars!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2010

Well,this monster of a building was built for Moscow 80 olympics ,which Tallinn had to host the regatta.I had a chance to visit the hotel first in early nineties and interesting angle to compare the "then"and"now"!
So first what I noticed,They still have some old school,tache wearing barmen working there,Restaurants,fittings and interior design is so...Radisson-for My liking boring and souless.
What makes this place special is probably secret known only to drunk finnish day cruisers and pimps trying to impress their catch of a day-----the secret is Club 26 ,which is a sauna complex situated up on 26th floor with amazing views over old town and Tallinn bay.And the best part is to book it before arrival online and You can have excellent value and views coming Your way.
Tervist!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2010

Hotel Radisson Olympia is located 15 min drive to airport and 15min drive to old town city. Means: you need a Taxi to go anywhere. The rooms are clean but quite small. For normal business travellers like me, this is OK. But I would not book such a hotel for higher management or customers. Breakfast is OK but nothing special.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business