“Everything was positive!”

Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia
Ranked #19 of 86 Hotels in Tallinn
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We had an excellent superior room on the 24th floor with a great view over the city.

For us, everything was top notch. For example, the pool and sauna area was superb and free for our package. It's good to take into account that the hotel isn't located in the most central spot but we don't think it's too far. All in all, we had a great stay with a decent price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us and for your nice posting on Tripadvisor.com. I am very glad you did like your stay at the Radisson Blu Olümpia, Tallinn and will be very happy to share your comments with my team. We all hope that you will chose our hotel again for your next stay in Tallinn

M. Schibler

Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed 8 November 2012

Good location not to far from old town, close to shopping malls, and good for business area and bus station. Nice rooms with great view on higher floors. Rich breakfast. Easy to find as it is high building. Free WiFi

Room Tip: higher floor = better view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear guest

Thank you for your kind comments of Tripadvisor. I am very glad you did like your stay at our Hotel in Tallinn and we all hope you will visit us soon again.

Best regard

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Away from the historic center but close to the new shopping malls.

This is a huge hotel, in height and the top floor is where the pool is, and offers a magnificent view of the city, a really nice way to wind down after a day of excursion in Tallinn.

Room was very spacious and high floor offered a nice view on the city too.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Poppy D
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Dear guest

Thank you very much for staying at the Radisson Blu, Olümpia Tallinn and for posting your kind comment on Tripadvisor. I am very glad you did like your stay and will share your feedback with my team.We all hope you will visit us soon again.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

- Excellent breakfast. Healthy food and a good selection.
- We had a great room on the 19th floor with good design and a nice view of the city. The only one thing that needs some changes, is the shower. After shower, It was full of water on the floor of the bathroom.
- We visited the fitness room there, it had quite different fitness equipment.
- Reasonable prices for spa treatments.
- Free Wi Fi.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Dear guest

I am very happy that you did like your stay at our hotel and in Tallinn. I will review your feedback with my team and assure that the problems in the showers will be fixed. I and my team do hope that you will visit us soon again.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I really like Baltic Countries, these small cosy cities, and comparatively cheap hotels with spacious rooms and great breakfast. Olympia hotel has everything one needs. Some hints: 1) Fitness centre and swimming pool are not available for free all the time; 2) the higher you live - the better (very good views!); 3) bathrooms are poorly constructed (water flows outside the shower, the wall in the showere are transparent). Over all I liked this hotel and doubtlessly advise to stay there

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Olümpia, Tallinn. I am very pleased that you liked Tallinn and our hotel and we all hope that you will return to stay with us very soon. In regard to your comment of our showers I will review that with my team and find out what can be done about it.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Stayed here during the week of October 7th. The room was about average size for European Business travel. The Internet was great, I was able to make Skype calls with no problem. There was an Iron and Ironing board in the room, which is not common in Europe. The breakfast buffet was above average with a huge selection of both cold and hot food. It is about a 5 minute walk to the old town. The only negative I would say is that it was raining and I tried to get an umbrella from the front desk. I was told that they were out of rentals. I would have expected an umbrella as complementary with a deposit like most hotels I have stayed at. I also would have expected them to have more considering the wet Baltic fall.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Dear guest

I thank you very much for your visit and your kind comment on Tripadvisor which I will discuss with my team. Regarding the missing umbrellas we willl assure that a sufficient number will be available in the future for our guests.

Meinrad Schibler

Reviewed 21 October 2012

What I liked:
1. The staff was exceptionally friendly.
2. The business rooms were very modern and spacious.
3. Convenient parking lot which is free of charge.

What I disliked:
1. Part of the restaurant staff is rude.
2. Fitness equipment in the gym is not up to date.

Will I return?

Room Tip: I am not sure if the standard rooms are nice. My colleague reported that they are dated. Take the bu...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear guest

Thank you very much for your kind comments on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the Radisson Blu Olümpia, Tallinn. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with my team. I am sure they motivate all of us to keep up the good work. I hope you will soon visit us again.