“Fantastic Conference venue”

Ranked #15 of 82 Hotels in Tallinn
Tallinn, Estonia
“Fantastic Conference venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was a great hotel - we visited for a large conference, with our two young children. As we were travelling as a family we had a large business room, with fantastic views of the city from the 23rd floor. This also gave us daily use of the spa and swimming pool on the top floor, and free in-room movies. The staff were delightful, and helped us to find a babysitter. The children were made welcome. The in-room breakfast (no delivery charge for business rooms) was huge and varied, but grea quality, as was room service. Would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear guest

Thank you for your nice comments and for sharing them on Tripadvisor. I will very gladly share them with my team and we all hope to welcome you at our hotel very soon again.

Meinrad Schibler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Really a great place. All up-to-date and modern. Better than most other Radissons that I have stayed at. I had a business room on one of the higher floors but it was very quiet with a spectacular view of the old town. Overall, a really wonderful stay far exceeding expectations.

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Olümpia during your visit to Tallinn. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my team and we are all looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Chernivtsi, Ukraine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hotel very nice, close to the old town. Must absolutely enjoy the breakfast, served in a terrace with view of the hotel front. Rooms are very clean, service is very friendly and efficient. Spa and swimming pool located on top are really wonderful. Receptionist really helpful, I was in need of rent a car and they provide it in half an hour. Really great service!

1 Thank Pietro D
Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor. I am very glad you did like your stay with us and will share your comments with my team with pleasure. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband had to travel to Estonia for business. Nice hotel friendly staff, the hotel room was huge and we had a view overlooking the city. They have a really good restaurant inside the hotel and a casino. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sarai D
Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us and posting a comment on Tripadvisor. My team and I are very glad you did like your stay and we all hope you will visit us very soon again.

Europe
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

The room was clean and comfortable but the building lacks modernity- the reception area, the spa, breakfast room are all a bit shabby for a 4 star.

Good news is that the hotel will be renovated at the end of the year so until then if you prefer a more modern hotel with a younger feel I would suggest staying at the sister-hotel Radisson Blu Sky which is a magnificent property a couple of corners down.

On the first day I could not find place to sit down to have breakfast..all the tables were full.. part of the restaurant was closed, I have no idea why as a lot of us was struggling to find a place to sit down. Ended up waiting for someone to leave then waiting for the table to be cleaned. Frustrating.
Second morning I was happy to get a table but then minutes later 2 other guests came up and joined me as they couldnt find a place to sit down...
To be honest no, I dont like sharing my table and eating breakfast together with complete strangers so that was very uncomfortable..
So please open more space from the restaurant and hire more staff as no matter how great selection of food was offered - the breakfast was a mess.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for chosing the Radisson Blu Olümpia for your stay in Tallinn. I am sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay. I have already discussed your remarks with my team and we will do our best to provide an outstanding breakfast experience to all of our guests. We all hope you will soon visit us again to check it out.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

stayed at this hotel for a quick visit to Tallinn, yet not in the city center staff was nice and friendly and the room had a great view and at the end of the day city is not that big so you can really walk any place. it was nice to have the coffee ready for my early check out ....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Olümpia. I am very glad you did like your stay and we all hope you will visit us soon again.

Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed in this hotel over the Easter period and have to say that it was jam packed with people....you can see that the hotel is doing well, both from a visitors perspective and also when you have a look at the employees.....they look happy working there.

All the staff was very courteous to us, and the breakfast was very well varied, and tasted good....the hotel is in walking distance from the city centre....no need to take a taxi, just walk and enjoy the breeze....

the hotel was very clean and well kept, with also some nice wines on the wine list....at reasonable prices.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for staying with us during your stay in Tallinn and posting a comment on Tripadvisor. I will share your kind comments with my team and we all hope you will soon visit us again.