Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
1,153 results
All reviewsold townsuperior roomtop floorsliding doorswimming poolbusiness tripnice hotelfree wifibusiness class roombusiness hoteldepartment storegreat roomlobby baran upgradeshower curtainby footbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Positive: Very good location to the hotel really close to Tallin city center and port so the view of the sea was wonderful. Reception stuff really friendly. Rich breakfast and very good atmosphere in the hotel restaurant. Negative:My room was not cleaned up properly before my arrival and during my stay. The telephone in my room had a thick layer of dust and also the bar area next to the TV. The carpet was not properly cleaned up and you could see dirt and hair from previous clients of the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Laura Ionela V
Eirik B, Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Good day,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor - your feedback is extremely important to us.

I am delighted to hear that you experienced our warm Estonian hospitality as well as our good food.

I will also be addressing the issues you expereinced as this is not the lasting impression we wish to leave on our guests.

I do hope that your travels bring you back to Tallinn in the not too distant future and that we will be able to meet and exceed your expectations on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The only bad thing about this hotel is its popularity. When we arrived there were dozens if not hundreds of people in the lobby, mainly off tour busses but possibly also people who had just finished cruises. It is really close to the old town (about 15 minutes easy walking), and just around the corner from a large shopping centre. The rooms have been renovated and are very modern, but I didn't really like the fact that if someone opened the room door and you were having a shower, they could easily see you. Other than that my room was well-appointed, but when the housekeeper came to service the room she pulled open the door (I was inside, it was quite late in the day) and broke the chain, which turned out to be very flimsy and therefore not really a safety feature.

The breakfast was lovely, and there is a separate cafeteria on the ground floor which is open all day - you can buy soup, sandwiches, salads, cakes and coffee - everything is fresh and tasty.

You can post letters and postcards easily - there is a post box in the foyer, right near reception. There is a casino in the complex, but you would never know it, there is a separate entrance.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for singles, doubles and groups.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Words_by_Julia

Good day,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the fitness centre, spacious rooms with bath and shower, great views of Tallinn Old Town and our Cafe Boulevard

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Like interior (clean, simple and functional), convenient location, services, breakfast. Do not feel claustrophobic in the room. Very good value, especially suitable for business trip stays. No problems to stay for longer period - enough services to support that.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
2  Thank Arnas Z

Good Day,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience on Tripadvisor. We are also happy to read that you appreciated our rooms and services.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Tallinn in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I´ve been many times in thi shotel since Im travelling often to Tallin - Olümpia is always 1st choice for me as it´s close to our office, close to the airport (10min by taxi) and only10-15 min walking to the city centre.
Usually rooms are very nice, tidy and comfortable - unfortunatelly I did have bad luck and my room was as nice as many times before:(
But staff in the hotel is very friendly no matter if you arrive during the night, and there kind of good choice at breakfast.
I recommend this hotel in Tallin

1  Thank Martina B

Good Day,

We apologize for the disappointment you felt with our standard room interior, but we are very happy to inform you that in October 2014 we will start renovating all our standard class rooms.

I am also delighted to hear that you experienced warm and welcoming hospitality from our vibrant and smiling team of employees.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Tallinn in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

At least superior twin/double rooms were nice and the view from 22nd floor was amazing. First we got room without bathtub, although we requested one with a bathtub. We went immediatedly back to reception, and got our room changed to one with a bathtub. Reception workers and staff were kind and helpful.
The location has good access to Old Town (approximately 10minutes walk to the "border"). Breakfast was good. The hotel's own restauraunt is also viable choice, it's not cheap, but food is good and customer service is also nice. The lobby bar is kind of boring.

Room Tip: Good wifi and fast elevator. Air conditioning worked well in 22nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Acehanska

Good Day,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia on TripAdvisor.

I do hope that your travels bring you back to Tallinn in the near future and we can welcome you back.