Hotel Palace
US$114
Orbitz.com
US$218
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$39
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Europa(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
Priceline
2,625 results
All reviewsfreedom squaresamsung tabletold townrelaxation areaexcellent hotelexcellent breakfastperfect locationexcellent stayrecommend this hotelsuperior roombusiness tripfew minutes walkvisit tallinnreception staffkonradestoniaspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014

I feel I owe this hotel a review as they made my stay so wonderful. Location is very good. Between old town and new part of town. The stuff was so friendly and down to earth… I hate it when I stay in a hotel and the stuff is arrogant… This was not the case with Palace. The room was very nice. Excellent quality of sleep, comfortable beds, perfect soundproof, blackout curtains and nice decoration. Room was a bit small for my standards but it did not change my feeling for the hotel.

I liked the fact of having a tablet in the room to check the hotel amenities and use it as a personal tablet in the room as well… And plus I got cake on my birthday with the hotel’s wishes! And everyone was wishing me happy birthday making me feel like a queen :)

Breakfast was quite good and loved the small chocolate cakes. The only thing I was a bit uncomfortable with was the fact that there was no 24 hour room service and that housekeeping stops at 4. Ok... there is a 24 hour burger place across the road bus is really bad food… So guys I would recommend a 24 hour room service even for limited selection.

To finish this review I would like to thank everyone for making my stay so nice and special.

Details do make the difference and you win this one! Keep up the good work.

Best wishes, Maria from Cyprus.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Hotels in Tallinn can be a bit hit and miss. However, the Palace was a great surprise. Exceptionally polite and efficient staff, clean rooms, free ipad in the room, good breakfasts, great sauna area downstairs.

Even the wifi worked properly, and hotel wifi is usually awful. Here it was faster than by wired broadband in the UK!

No complaints at all. I'll definately use it again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2014

All the service was very friendly, the room was awesomely wonderful, the food amazing... dignified for 5 stars... when come back to Estonia, for sure it will be a place to stay!

The place of the hotel, very close to the center, allows to go anywhere in really short time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Annika_Maripuu, Front Office Manager at Hotel Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Dear davidagomes,
We are happy to read your positive review about Hotel Palace. Thank you so much for rating us as a 5 star hotel, though the official rating is 4 Superior what Hotel Palace has. It is always a compliment to achieve more through guest’s point of view.
We are looking forward to see you soon at Hotel Palace.
With best regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great hotel quality after being fully renovated. Helpful and very pleasant staff (we laughed a lot together trying to find a decent restaurant opened on Sunday evening). Very tasty breakfast. If you avoid overpriced meals in the hotel lobby this is the best value for money in the Tallin you can get.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear H0nya,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Palace and for your nice feedback. Your positive review about service is highly valued. It is very nice to read that you had good laugh together.
We also appreciate for your positive opinion about the breakfast. Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon at Hotel Palace.
With best regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel looks a bit boring from outside, but when you get in, it's great. Excellent service at the reception, especially the very polite, friendly and helpful young men!
The room was decorated with taste and one had everything you need. Bathroom was fine with rain shower. Wifi worked well. Breakfast was ok, you had lot of choice. You are at the walking distance from the old town. Certainly a good choice!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kilkki,

We are grateful to you, for saying nice words about the hotel. Thank you for sharing your feedback with others. Your nice comments about service are much appreciated, which will be shared with other team members as well.
It is also nice read that you like the hotel decoration and there wasn't anything missing.
We are looking forward to see you soon at Hotel Palace.
Kind regards,