“Great service, tasty food”
Review of Mix

Mix
Ranked #15 of 1,015 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: International, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fusion restaurant MIX does not offer simple conventional dishes, but they are fantastic and delicious.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This was our second time in Mix and again food was perfect and service was excellent! We ate 6 course surprice menu....

4  Thank taikuri

Reviewed 30 November 2013

This is fine dining for an incredible small price. Had a birthday dinner there that turned out to be an unforgettable fantastic evening for the whole group of 11 people. Cannot say if it was the special setting we got, or the excellent, flexible & elegant service or the mouthwatering, delicious, superiourly presented food that made the most impact for the experience. Higly recommended and wont ever go to Tallinn without a visit here. Or lets say I will go to Tallinn to visit this lovely place.

3  Thank Jenny B
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Great food: Must try the Thai chicken soup with coconut milk. Through the roof delicious. Service great and very attentive.

2  Thank Mara B
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I agree with most of the other reviews. The food is amazing, and the service is excellent. The staff is friendly and really know what they're doing.I had the salmon and it was definitely the best salmon I have had in Tallinn. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

2  Thank Linn N
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Went to Mix last night and the reviews are spot on, it is a great place to eat. I plumped for the Venison in blackcurrent, which was beautifully presented and tasted fantastic. The cigar infused creme brulee was a desert that disappoint either. We spent around 70 euros and I would thoroughly recommend Mix and the waitress, Julija (I think), had excellent knowledge on each dish and was very attentive.

3  Thank Wolvesblogger