“Disappointed in the service but food was great.”
Review of NOP

NOP
Ranked #62 of 982 Restaurants in Tallinn
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: European, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer very high quality modern food that is inspired by world's interesting ingredients and mix it with our own cultural eating habits. We love breakfasts and brunches, we get inspired by lunch and we chill over dinners. We love vegetables, therefore we always have an array of vegetarian options. We love to bake gluten - free, therefore majority of our delicious cakes are gluten free. We love the best coffee and best nutritious smoothies and overall we think the food needs to be as clean as possible as nutritious as possible and as pleasurable as possible. Overall, we're a neighbourhood place, where everybody (incl. kids and dogs) are welcome) and the kind of place we ourselves would like to find when travelling abroad. We've said to give the neighbourhood the taste and smell. See you soon! :)
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We waited quite a long time out in the garden at Nop. We had heard it was a great place to go and went on recommendations. The garden area is very relaxing but the chairs and little tables are extremely uncomfortable, especially since we were there FOREVER.

We noticed the server went and took the order of a younger couple ahead of us, they had only been there a couple of minutes and we had been waiting 15 minutes for someone to acknowledge us. I did turn around and look because I was so surprised, she had passed us so many times. She must have seen me because she then immediately came to our table and said they had SIX people out sick that day. That alone almost made me leave, ha, if everyone is sick should we even eat there?!

It is a healthy, organic restaurant so there is no Coca Cola, although she did say they had an organic Coke. We passed. Hubby ordered water...yikes...it was sitting in a pitcher outside, uncovered. So was the sugar and a few other things that kind of turned me off. The water was barely lukewarm. As was my lemonade. We asked if they had ice and she said, "Yes, but I have to chop it myself." We never received any ice.

The organic sliders we ordered were very, very good. Three of them and they are pretty good size. We shared, anticipating we might order dessert. Oh, dessert? They were out of pretty much everything. Big disappointment.

I wasn't impressed but the food was good.

1  Thank candacejo
There are newer reviews for NOP

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We chose to eat breakfast here because we read one positive article.

The place is quite hard to find if you don't know it. But with address it was reasonable trip to walk from town centre.

The place was very cosy and they make excellent fresh juices. Also our breakfast was just what we ordered and one portion better than we could wish.

Good place!

1  Thank nurmpa
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I used to regard it as the extension of my kitchen. Whenever I didn't feel like cooking, my husband and I would just go there for a simple but delicious meal. But somehow, after they put forward the new menu, things are getting pricey and several of my favoriate dishes are totally gone. The free bread also disappeared although waitress would cut two pieces for you and your friend if you ask for it after ordering. I hope they could figure out a way to balance between the old popular and the new fancy, and of course the financial sheet. I hope Nop could be around for a really long time as it is just next to where I live. It has also very good cakes. Many Estonian bakeries tend to add too much sugar but Nop does it exactly to my taste. Nice yard to sit on warm summer days. Strongly recommend breakfast!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I like it. I do. Even though the menu and decor recently changed and the kitschy, cozy feel has gone away. I still like it. I want to love it though. Some days I do but the service is hit or miss. The food is always good but the new menu isn't very interesting and they cut some of the things my wife and I liked most. We used to go there often and now, maybe only once per month. Still, I feel the quality is good and it's a nice stop while out cycling or visiting Kadriorg.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

If been recommended to come here, after cycling for a while the food was beautiful , portions a little smaller than I'm used too... Allowed room for desert and well priced :)