“My favourite club”

Price range: US$6 - US$14
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Baila is Latin style club & bar in the old city of Tallinn. If you are looking for the best nightlife experience in Tallinn come join us.You can choose cocktail from Baila very original cocktail list. Our kitchen is open until late, so If you would like to have some Jalopenos, Fajitas or Quesadillas at 3 am, our cooks are happy to serve you. The best DJ-s from Estonia, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina gives our club the latin atmosphere. In Baila you can meet people from all over the world, relax and enjoy until late. Our BailaTeam is happy to take care of you and make sure that you will have the best time in Tallinn.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite club”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Friday in Tallinn, for me and my friends, means "Baila".
Cozy place, hot atmosphere, very nice music and our '383' shot: I can't ask more!
The beautyful bartenders smiles and are very friendly.
Your happy weekend have to be in Baila.

• Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Great nightlife”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was brought here by a friend who lives in town and I had a great time. The crowd is good and local which is surprising given how close to the rowdy night life of visitors that centers around Shooter's is. Drinks were good and although I did not eat the food looked nice. It is open really late too so you can arrive after 12am and enjoy yourself long into the night.

• Visited February 2014
Tallinn, Estonia
“One of the best places in Tallinn´s nightlife!”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

If I go out in Tallinn, then Baila is usually THE place where the party culminates because Baila never lets down! One of the best memories from last summer is a bachelorette party that ended in Baila where the bride danced the night away! That is one of the most important reasons why I love Baila - always very good dance music! And the bar - all the ladies in the bar are always super helpful, they even do table service in the middle of the night and also serve good food in companion to the cocktails. The face control on the door sets the place apart from most of the places in Tallinn. But as I said - Baila always delivers a good party!

• Visited January 2014
“Fun experience”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I visited Baila Bar/Club on New Year's eve of 2013/2014 and I had a really good time there !
The atmosphere was really nice, bartenders were polite, smiling. Music was really good !
There were a lot of people, but the security guard on the door did not let anyone in, they were selective, so that really drunk people wouldnt cause any trouble.
Definitely will go again !

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun-fun-fun”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Baila is a nice cozy place where I go mostly during weekends. The music is different from mainstream bars/clubs so if you like latin music and wanna dance salsa, rumba (shake ya booty) etc this is the best place to go! Oh and the chicken fillet bites are the best you can get in town! :)

• Visited December 2013