“Beautiful food”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We picked out this place randomly while walking on the street. It turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The food was beautifully prepared and presented. It tasted delicious but at a very reasonable price. Definitely a gem for foodie.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic lunch at Cru in Tallin, Estonia. We were wandering the streets and came upon it and noticed the Trip Advisor sticker int he window. It had a great modern feel, and a very inventive menu. My husband had char and I had the "open" lasagna -- both dishes were sublime! I was sorry we didn't have more time in Tallin so we could have gone back for another meal.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was in Tallinn for business during hot summer days and I just sat at the restaurant by chance, I was hot and hungry and I sat in the first place that had some free tables and what a durprise!
Nice fresh tasty light food with local ingredients . I went back two more times during my 3 days stay! Great service too!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went for a birthday treat and to see what all the fuss was about. Wow - certainly lived up to expectations, came away satisfied and sated. Great menu with a modern take on some traditional foods - the moose in the woods (basically a prime moose steak and veg) was fantastic, as was the goose and the other foods we tried - however the pate on salt marble was awesome and deserves top billing. The portions were generous and exceptionally well-priced (especially so for food of this standard). The service was impeccable - friendly and well-informed. The restaurant is well located in the heart of the old town and the style is contemporary with some quirky touches. I will be going back.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food, lovely food, great athmosphere in an old building with a contemporary vibe!
Both the chicken and the steak were perfectly dobe, nice fresh vegetables on the side, beautifully composed. Absolutely recommended!