Oh my. We had in total 5 different servings in total.
Lets start with Pros:
- good location
- clean and pretty good atmosphere
- average - good service
And the Cons:
- saganaki: straight from freezer, nothing in common with real saganakis. Didn't taste like feta.
- tzatsiki: more like creme fraise mousse with terrible amount of garlic and something dill like. Nothing in common with real tzatsiki
- bifteks - oh my lord. Worst case scenario straight from freezer with low quality meat and discusting amount of fat. Tasted like fat and more fat - not even olive oil! Worst and cheapest rice you can find.
- grilled chicked was oven baked or something. Definatelly not grilled, not to mention of seasoning, which was absent.
- desert cake - dry as sahara.
Summary: this is one of the top 3 worst restaurants I have been in. Wont recommend this for anyone!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.