“Great people, great Tours!”

Saku Travel - Private Tours
Ranked #5 of 64 Tours in Tallinn
More attraction details
Owner description: Saku Travel offers private tours and shore excursions in and around Tallinn, Estonia. In a few hours we give you a unique perspective on Tallinn, always with your interest at the heart of the experience. Tours are available in English, German, Spanish and French. Pick up from the hotel or cruise port is always included in the package. We look forward to hearing from you!
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I´m working for an german Touroperator and met Jüri and Maarja from Skutravel to get to know more about Estonia and Tallinn, and I was amazed by their friendlyness and knowledge! It´s so important to chose Gudies / Tourcompanys which not only do it for the big business: Jüri and Maarja do it "with heart" and willing to make the best of their customers time. They also know best "off the beaten path" alternatives - ask them!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We booked an English tour with saku tour agency as it has all excellent reviews with none negative ones. Maarja is our guide for the reflection of ages tour.

Maarja is extremely friendly and helpful throughout the trip. She provides us with loads of information of Tallinn . we started our tour with a drive around followed by a walking tour . It is a great way to get to know Tallinn in general.

The two guides are specialized in different languages tour which is good bonus points for tourists coming from different countries. this tour is definitely a must go day trip from Helsinki. Am glad I booked the right one.

Tip : take eckero line 830 am arrive Tallinn at 11 am then choose a tour . After which walk around Tallinn n take a cab which costs 6 euro back to cruise centre. Then head back on 645 pm cruise back to Helsinki.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I met the private guide Maarja at the pier and since I am single girl in this trip, she take care of me and have much information of Tallinn delivered to me that I wanted to know. It was so great to know more about this anicent place, the history, with so nice and beautiful lady. Beforehand, weather information was e-mailed to me so I could have early preparation of the equipment and cloths prior to arrival from snowy Helsinki..

Unfortunately I did not have much time in this short trip and can only have 3 hours walk, thanks to Maarja. Saku Travel is highly recommended.

2  Thank Leslie183
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We had a walking tour of Tallinn, which was honestly a great experience. Maarja was a perfect guide -- knowledgable, friendly, energetic and genuine. She knows not only the historical aspects of the city, but recommended restaurants, places to shop to traditional Estonian handicrafts, and plenty of amusing stories about the city and its monuments. Couldn't recommend more a tour, it was one of the highlights of our trip !!!

1  Thank Eric T
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I was travelling alone in Tallinn for a week. I had very few idea of where I should visit or what to do.

But these people made my vacation unforgettable and meaningful. I was very sad to say goodbye to them. It was more than just A TOUR.

Maarja, my guide for 3 tours, she is very knowledgeable of history and what's on in Tallinn. The driver is also very gentle man and kind. They will help you anything regarding to your stay in Tallinn.

120% recommendation!!! They do Japanese and English speaking tours.

I liked all their tours but I liked she took me to fashion tours. I found lots of reasonable and stylish European, more like Scandinavian or Russian vintage items... You can't find these shops as you have no idea where they are...

Hope you have a fantastic time in Tallinn!!!

1  Thank Nekopunch