“Exhilarating”

Tondi Shooting Range
Ranked #9 of 53 Fun & Games in Tallinn
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and visit the biggest indoor shooting range in the Baltic States and enjoy shooting in a large and spacious hall. Make the most of a unique opportunity to try shooting using real guns! There are packages for beginners and more experienced shooters alike. We can promise an exciting, adrenalin-filled time! Birthdays, bachelor parties and company events can also be held here. In addition to ordinary shooting, we also provide training on weapons permits, tactical shooting, safety and self-defence. There is a gun store on site offering all supplies. See you on the shooting range! NB! At the moment we accept payments only via invoice or cash. NB! Please pre-book a time via email or phone!
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We did a simialr activity in Krakow last year and just wondered if there would be anything different - there was! We got to fire 2 glocks at once (carefully) and also a desert eagle - powerful stuff.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Sent my "two boys" (father and son) to the shooting range while I and my daughter went to the spa. They came back shining as the sun. They have different packages and for them the mid sized package that cost around 50euro was fine. With that they got about one hour with a instructor and got bullets and shooting maps from their adventure.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Nice place for shooting feeling, entertaiment and training. You can become a real special force shooter, cowboy, soldier, each shooter type you like. Feel like a real person, winner!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The staff are friendly, relaxed but very proficient in guiding and directing you safely in firing the weapons. There is a variety of weapons package to choose from and we enjoyed the Russian package because it was unfamiliar to us. My wife and I, along with four other people took an hour to get through with everyone in the group having a turn at firing a single weapon before moving onto the next. Make sure you book in advance as they get busy particularly on weekends.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

With only 15 mins bus trip from old town to Tondi venue, certainly well worthy to spend 2 hours including travel back and forth. Staff were nice, suggest you to send an email from thier website to double check thier availability.

I took a bit of time to locate thier building. They are located underground of a tall building, I've included a pic of it.

Various guns that you can try, base on different price. The experience is very different! I took some empty bullet case as well, unsure if there's any concerns from customs.

Highly recommend, hope they can keep the current service level, nice!