“You dont want to leave” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kohvik sinilind
Ranked #101 of 902 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mellieha, Malta
“You dont want to leave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I am sitting in this little café/restaurant right now and I can only say I don't want to leave. I came across it while I was just walking the streets of the old city and it offered food and had free wifi. The personnel greeted me very kindly and helped me choosing my food and drinks. I am eating a delicious chicken salad right now (normally not really one of my favourite dishes but this one really has a twist to it) and enjoy a local cider. Everything is presented very nicely and the overall ambiance is very homely. The fellow guests are local and nice.
I feel really lucky to have stumbled upon this little restaurant and wanted to share it immediately.

• Visited July 2013

Zagreb
“A real gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stumbled upon this wonderful place while walking the streets of the Old city of Tallinn. At first it was our intention to just have a drink but taken by the cozy ambient and the sight of other people enjoying their meals we stayed for dinner too. And didn't regret it! The retro chic style Café/Restaurant oozes with atmosphere and feels very homely and easy-going.
They offer just a few (international) meals of which we tried a couple (oven baked salmon, pork fillet with almond potatoes) and were very satisfied with both taste and serving. Especially noteworthy are the excellent cakes. We came back the next day too. The prices were good too, in a city that we found pretty overprices when it comes to food. The staff are very young, perhaps a bit inexperienced but very charming and nice.
This was one of the highlights of our Baltic trip.

• Visited May 2013